VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Back Home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks good visually and story wise it isn't too on the nose with the cliche start. I mean absence mother, present father. I'm going to give this a shot and see if i like how the characters are written.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I don't like seeing others fuck, I prefer MC to do it.
I know what you mean and I generally speaking I agree. But this made me wonder why the "Watch your parents have sex"-fetish is hardly explored, even on this site ...
And no, I never did that and never even thought about that before.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I know what you mean and I generally speaking I agree. But this made me wonder why the "Watch your parents have sex"-fetish is hardly explored, even on this site ...
Because Mom/Son, Bro/Sis is more popular fetish for "immersive fans" (which are majority of population of forum) compare to voyerism fetish of mom-dad, sis-boyfriend sex scenes. Because, in real life, a boy watching sex of parents is more easy than h himself fucking his mom. And lot of us are here to enjoy our virtual fantasies. We don't want to experience real life things here too.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
uh ... I don't even want to think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
By the way, Milf is looking nice. I just hope sexual progression will be easy and interesting too, rather than tons of blueballing updates before we atleast get to a handjob with step-mom.

Reactions: bruce555

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Because Mom/Son, Bro/Sis is more popular fetish for "immersive fans" (which are majority of population of forum) compare to voyerism fetish of mom-dad, sis-boyfriend sex scenes.
Same here, but I mean just for the sake of something new ...
Because, in real life, a boy watching sex of parents is more easy than h himself fucking his mom. And lot of us are here to enjoy our virtual fantasies. We don't want to experience real life things here too.
In real life that would be rather awkward and not really arousing, I guess. So just like real incest that's not what I would call real life things.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
The speed of sexual content for me doesn't matter much. As long as we don't have to watch him be forced to know about all the crazy things Dad does to his stepmother, that's fine with me. It would be shit to go into the endless battle to get a milf kiss while dad is cum in milf's mouth. And yes, I understand she's his wife and all, but I'd like at least once that we don't have to get so caught up in the sex life of a future partner before we get involved with them. It seems that more and more the DEV has to show, repeat and repeat over and over again that its LI has already been used by half of the male and female population of planet earth and part of other galaxies, and, it has also done some gangbang with some BBCs.

Seriously, we know the characters have baggage before the MC, that's understandable, but we're playing as an MC, let's stick to his sex life please.

And the only question that really matters to be asked, what types of TAGs are planned?

Great Dane

May 1, 2020
Hyy Great Dane will you please revil the future tags of the game pls
So we know what type of the game you have plan
There will be a small update release today or tomorrow on the site. I will add another block in the info hidden with a spoiler button where I will add tags that should give an idea of the type of game. I hope this works for everyone since there are some worries in the comment sections.(y)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
There will be a small update release today or tomorrow on the site. I will add another block in the info hidden with a spoiler button where I will add tags that should give an idea of the type of game. I hope this works for everyone since there are some worries in the comment sections.(y)
Thank you, this is very appreciated for me and for many who don't like some TAG that can be very unpleasant for us. So making it clear where your game is going (no spoiler needed, just making it clear which audience you want to work for) is really appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes