VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer Back Home [Day 2 v1.0] [Great dane games]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Meh not much to say the renders are O.K and the set up is slightly different with the dad being alive but the English needs some work and you would greatly benefit from a proofreader. My problem is the MC is the usual skinny genesis 8 manlet with the stupid fucking Armani hair that comes free with Daz which I despise.

One suggestion would be to look into getting a better looking, more interesting model for the MC to make him look less generic and for the love of God give him a better hairstyle than that atrocious Elvis hair that comes free with Daz. I don't know why so many devs use it.
.huh?? oh.. Bieber, bieber, bieber... :p the young one that all the 12 yr olds liked. :eek:.... or just ... oh wait.. Ed Sheeran ;)

May 27, 2017
And you're sick too.
You have no right to judge other people, and I never said I wanted to be physically intimate with my real family, unlike you.
You can't force someone to cheat, they have their own reasons to do so, so if the MC's step mother/dad's-gf is sleeping with MC, it's of her own volition. So it's not really cucking, it's cheating, you're using the term wrongly.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I will also add a poll to see if more people want me to change the MC. If so, I will change it(y). (probably won't remake the story. Just change him during the night hope that then is okay with everyone that wan't a change in MC looks if the majority vote for a change)
With what little you have in it right now, it would be in your best interest to change ALL MC images, starting at the beginning.

What happens when someone downloads later, starts the game and sees the sawed off runt with nasty hair?

What will probably happen: "Aw, crap!" [DELETE] [IGNORE]

Lazy devs don't get many followers.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I see the MC is a chemical engineer any chance hes a bio chemical engineer trying to help the world and gets side tracked by more baser needs

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'm not going to be harsh. The best advice I can give to you, find yourself a proofreader with a firm grasp of the American English language.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
There will be a small update release today or tomorrow on the site. I will add another block in the info hidden with a spoiler button where I will add tags that should give an idea of the type of game. I hope this works for everyone since there are some worries in the comment sections.(y)
That would be great it very good to clear the things from the start so no one will complain after few update
As one of the developer did now
First he made a full dominate Mc
And in the middle he made the mc a cuckold person who enjoy's to share his Li's with others

Reactions: Teddy 369 and Jsd16

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i dont think the protag looks too bad. he looks his age maybe the skin tone could use a little adjustment but it is often shader dependant. the hair issue could be adressed in a future update like he comes from gemany where the temp is not too high in average so he could get a new shorter hairstyle what wouldn change his appearance too much but would please the people who dont like it (i can understand the hair problem most male hairs look terrible in daz and the few good or acceeptable once are a pain cause they use so much recources fibermesh/dforce etc.)

Reactions: ann87ra

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I hope all of you are fine .
Guys i will like to share my android port of game with walkthrough in which i had highlighted all the correct choices .
Here is the link of walkthrough port:

Here is my discord server link where you all can join freely:

1623835612922.png

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of A Summer Back Home [v0.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A Summer Back Home [v0.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I am 100% in agreement with a rework on the MC. Please DEV, give a body more like a real adult man, enough of all those 10 year old looking boys, even though the DEV says they're 18, still behaves like 10 year old.

Sometimes I think the DEVs who give us this kind of MC are kids or are writing for them. I'm not saying this is the case here. To make it clear.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm not sure what to say about what I just played.
The MC looks bad as do most MCs. I mean for once he is taller than Charlotte but his hairstyle is terrible and a few more muscles would also help.
He is already a mindless perv even when you make all negative decisions for Charlotte.
Some renders are inconsistent example the MC knocks on the door and in the next render he stands a few steps away from the door when Charlotte opens the door.
If you don't spy on her it is still mentioned in the dream that the MC did spy on her while changing.
The whole spy on her scene is bad because you almost can't see her anyway.
Also even with the spelling fixes, there are still some mistakes example "This is not my fold" it should be "This was not my fault".

What already annoyed me story-wise why didn't the MC instantly confront Charlotte about his dad flirting with her while his mom was still with the dad?

Reactions: MadCore and JC07
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes