VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I also have the same fetish. Will you suggest some VN with the same tags?
In recent years, I have been using old hardware that is not supported by new versions of Renpy + images on the forum are not displayed for Russia (need use a proxy).
=> I no longer follow the new games. But it might help you
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fitn...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.27849/
https://f95zone.to/threads/extreme-...eciation-thread-beware-extreme-content.20210/

1 fisting scene is in Countess in Crimson, The Spellbook and shemale in Indecent Desires. Don't remember the rest right now)))

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
like i said before, game will be released when its over.
Greetings!
Judging by your new post on Patreon, animations will appear in the game, is this really so? I also wanted to ask - will the old sex scenes be animated or only new ones?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
for the moment only new ones, i've lost most of old scenes edit when my hdd decided to die... :/
Thanks for the answer.

I was thinking that perhaps you should not strive to complete the game, but release a game build with already finished content. This way you can attract new players and attention to your game, as well as demonstrate that the project is still alive and in development. And release new content in the form of completed routes for various heroines. However, this, of course, is up to you to decide and no one else.

In any case, I wish you good luck and success in your work, as well as all the best.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
darkyspalace
Judging by your post on Patreon, there will be elements of NTR in Jeanna's route, is this what determines the two possible endings or will there be some other defining choices?

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
When will the next update come out? Or is the game completely abandoned? The latest news on Patreon is dated April 9 and after that there is ABSOLUTE SILENCE. Dear developer, please release at least some update, otherwise we risk growing old and not living to see the final version of the game. :)

Reactions: Deadshot1984

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It looks like the project is more dead than alive. You can’t expect anything, since there will be no updates, although the developer published news several months ago that he was working on the game and even finished several root games. :mad:

Reactions: another___account
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes