VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are the victim of your own prejudices and therefore completely wrong with your judgement. Did you ever make the slightest effort to aknowledge what it means to write in a foreign language? No, you didn't. Is this just arrogant or should one call that stupid?
Uhm they are a bit more as prejudices after having been around a while and having spent quite some time in gyms and met loads of different people over there with different body builds and fitness levels and different purposes to be there. You do get to tend to get a bit of an eye for that over time. :) Those women do not look like competitive body builders, power sports possibly since those athletes have different needs from their body and tend to train for different things.

Small men do exist, but their parents tend to not be super tall most of time as in most games on this side. Mothers that are a head taller as their sons when the son is adult are pretty rare occurrence in the real world, despite being almost the norm in these kind of games. To me that means that unless the dev gives a good reason for the midget/extremely smallish MC, he likely just wanted to add a shota, but then make him fully shota except his official age. :p

Concerning the writing in a foreign language, well English is not my first language either so I do not think I tend to judge overly harshly on that front unless it really hurts the story being told in game.

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
nope. will release update end of this month. i just had graphic card to change. its not easy to have one right now. so stop saying abandonned in all my games post.

a progress check for A Summer's Story:
already done almost 80 new renders, have 30 renders already edited, code it's about 60 % ended.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 932 MB
Original Mac Size: 914 MB

Compressed Win Size: 79.2 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 78.0 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 84.6 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Length: 2 hours (in this version) :LOL:

Just played the 0.4 version and its in no way anywere near 2 hours worth

More like 10 min tops

Feels more like a demo

Reactions: Chrathrard

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of A Summer's Story [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A Summer's Story [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: darkyspalace
Oct 13, 2019
Length: 2 hours (in this version) :LOL:

Just played the 0.4 version and its in no way anywere near 2 hours worth

More like 10 min tops

Feels more like a demo
I thought i was the only one! i saw "2 hours this version" and thought, hell yea.. then played for 10-15 mins if even that and it was done already. got so confused..

Reactions: michael1984

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
- Nice view don't you think?
- I'm sorry I didn't want to...
- I'm talking about the view from the house upstair....

Those lines reminds me of something...

Reactions: Fapmaister

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
personally, if I had to choose between avoiding the Futa girl and the muscle girl, I'd pick avoiding the muscle girl which seem not avoiable, or not mentioned

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Woo had played the demo, had no idea that it had come so far since then. Any plans for the future? Muscle growth? Wrestling?

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
personally, if I had to choose between avoiding the Futa girl and the muscle girl, I'd pick avoiding the muscle girl which seem not avoiable, or not mentioned
You just have to follow the jeanne route... Only one choice and you will be on a futa only route.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes