So, when is going live the next update?
It will be live on 30 this month.
Yes, said it will be live next week​

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
learned lesson:
How NOT to do proportions:
View attachment 812436
These tiny heads compared to the hips....
those tighs compared to the heads and knees.....
this size of MC compared to the MILFs ....
just aweful imho
I mean: really? look at the right one - her head is maller than her calves
It is called exaggerated proportions and perspective, it is pretty tame too. I've seen some InstaHoe with this kind of body type

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
It's an choice. Sorry if you don't like. :/
I got what he meant and it isn't wrong what he said, but don't worry, it is also not as bad as he said. It is obvious that these girls are not vanilla/natural. It's okay if proportions aren't as real as Hyperserver wants them to be if you like these type of girls. I enjoyed it.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
omg thank you for putting this game on ren'py! so much easier to explore all the options. you even added futa, dude this is gonna be a great game!

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
its awefull seriously .. the english is worse than mine, and the proportions on the milfs.. holy hell...from the missing imiges of the gym we wont talk at all

Guardra

May 29, 2018
so i want to give this a try but i am thrown off by the short MC in the preview pics that doesnt feel right to me (but thats me) also is Peter a set name or can it be changed

darkyspalace

Jul 22, 2020
so i want to give this a try but i am thrown off by the short MC in the preview pics that doesnt feel right to me (but thats me) also is Peter a set name or can it be changed
You can change the name of mc, helena, and anna (they are the 2 main females of the game)

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes