VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Summer's Story [v0.4] [Darky's Palace]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
SHOW BOB AND VAGENE MY NAME IS JOHN SMITH FROM LONDON PLEASE CONTACT MOTHER IN DEHLI.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
The multiple choice route is driving me mad, can the next update have all the options available over the course of different days?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Passed, think i saw all the endings. I liked only the models of the two main girls, the rest look ugly.

hastdunichtgesehen

Mar 14, 2020
It is not the girls I do not like and MC is well muscled himself in an adult way, it is just that all those guys with MILFS are smaller to a lot smaller while in reality men tend to be taller as women on the whole. So normally smaller men means they are about 5-10 years younger as they should be, but for that his muscle tone does not fit. :) So when I see a midget MC I suspect he is likely meant to be much younger as portrayed and be socially awkward and sexually very inexperienced for his portrayed age. :p Sometimes that is fun and other times it gets really awkward.

Also if they are truly bodybuilders even with their ages they would have very low bodyfat percentages plus highly developed muscle tones and that would have an influence on their boob, middle and thigh sizes. Now if they are into a power sports that would be different, those women want a balance between both muscle and mass. :p So might want to change them into shot putters, discus throwers or power lifters. :)

Edit: Now this is how a top female body builder used to look, tastes might have changed but it gives an idea what a truly muscled female looks with very low body fat. :p
You are the victim of your own prejudices and therefore completely wrong with your judgement. Did you ever make the slightest effort to aknowledge what it means to write in a foreign language? No, you didn't. Is this just arrogant or should one call that stupid?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes