theTripleA

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any scenes with Emily or sybil yet played through all of it and it did not really seem like it

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Man, i was hoping to see her(Tori) Gangbang scene and if possible Ty wouldn't find out her cheat on him that quick thou. If possible if Ty sex with other woman and he can't find out about her cheat either unless he really remain faithful, Lol. :sneaky: Until Tori pregnant he(Ty) realize that his son actually black. Haha :ROFLMAO::love::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames

pierre6957

Feb 24, 2020
It's a bug at EP4 when I choose "Meet Dan for the last time" , after the scene story can't be continue, just show "Back to Gallery"

Last edited:

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I did not understand why it was necessary to return to the past. First I got used to having one wife, and then bam everything was changed. I don’t like this flirting with past events at all. ((
This was the final episode from the past; Episode 6 will carry on the current plot.
ok game mini games ruin it for me
Most mini games have a timer, if you can't finish them in time, an automated continue button will show after a short while.
How dose the female protagonist content work. Do you follow the wife's perspective?
Yup. There's a picture of MC or Nicole on the sidebar depending upon the perspective.
what a F is going on in this game? Nicole was wife and there was some cheating plot and now its some trash cinema
The story remains the same; episode five served as the final installment for the backstory; if you stick around for a few more episodes, you'll see why it was important.
good update Tori was hot gonna miss her, though I guess she might will be back in the future.
100%.
Is there any scenes with Emily or sybil yet played through all of it and it did not really seem like it
Nothing major yet, except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, i was hoping to see her(Tori) Gangbang scene and if possible Ty wouldn't find out her cheat on him that quick thou. If possible if Ty sex with other woman and he can't find out about her cheat either unless he really remain faithful, Lol. :sneaky: Until Tori pregnant he(Ty) realize that his son actually black. Haha :ROFLMAO::love::cool:
Maybe in future.
It's a bug at EP4 when I choose "Meet Dan for the last time" , after the scene story can't be continue, just show "Back to Gallery"
I'll fix it. I must have forgotten to reset the gallery variable somewhere in between. It could've happened while playing the game if you go to gallery and come back to the story.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
This was the final episode from the past; Episode 6 will carry on the current plot.

Most mini games have a timer, if you can't finish them in time, an automated continue button will show after a short while.

Yup. There's a picture of MC or Nicole on the sidebar depending upon the perspective.

The story remains the same; episode five served as the final installment for the backstory; if you stick around for a few more episodes, you'll see why it was important.

100%.

Nothing major yet, except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe in future.

I'll fix it. I must have forgotten to reset the gallery variable somewhere in between. It could've happened while playing the game if you go to gallery and come back to the story.
Great update, but I would like to see more cheating scenes from MC's wife Nicola

Reactions: MacAdGames

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Ok i played this game and see there are paywalled scenes, same with hints, and a god damned name change is like 15dollars. lmao come the fuck on.

Also cheats are subscription based but it's useless. Just google how to cheat in twine games it is very easy. Can probably change names manually that way too.

Last edited:

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Ok i played this game and see there are paywalled scenes, same with hints, and a god damned name change is like 15dollars. lmao come the fuck on.

Also cheats are subscription based but it's useless. Just google how to cheat in twine games it is very easy. Can probably change names manually that way too.
Cheats or Hints or any other benefit is not required to play the game they are BENEFITS. The game is free, I added HINTS in the gallery so that you can get to every scene, which again is, FREE. The purpose of paying is to support the game/dev and their effort and in return get some extra benefits.

Developing games like this takes time and effort, on weekends when you can go out and have fun, devs stay home (for the most part) as they have a commitment to their patrons. If it were not for the patrons the updates that you get in a month or two would take more than 6 months.

I'm not asking you to pay (no dev does), actual game is free, it's just a way for you to show gratitude towards the work that we put in and we reciprocate the same in a way of benefits.
Also, I started this game not to make money but because I had an idea for a story which I wanted to implement. Patrons just make me push harder to create a good game/story and release it as soon as possible.

Coming to your actual concerns:
1) The scenes behind the paywall are VIP Patron voted scenes which won't affect the main plot.
2) Name Change is not 15$ but Name Change + Other benefits, but again, it doesn't impact the main plot.
3) There will be workarounds for everything doesn't make the benefits useless.

I'd love to hear your feedback about the game, I do get several suggestions and I try include most of them in the game, but I can't help you regarding the subscriptions. Without the supporters games like this won't exist.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Cheats or Hints or any other benefit is not required to play the game they are BENEFITS. The game is free, I added HINTS in the gallery so that you can get to every scene, which again is, FREE. The purpose of paying is to support the game/dev and their effort and in return get some extra benefits.

Developing games like this takes time and effort, on weekends when you can go out and have fun, devs stay home (for the most part) as they have a commitment to their patrons. If it were not for the patrons the updates that you get in a month or two would take more than 6 months.

I'm not asking you to pay (no dev does), actual game is free, it's just a way for you to show gratitude towards the work that we put in and we reciprocate the same in a way of benefits.
Also, I started this game not to make money but because I had an idea for a story which I wanted to implement. Patrons just make me push harder to create a good game/story and release it as soon as possible.

Coming to your actual concerns:
1) The scenes behind the paywall are VIP Patron voted scenes which won't affect the main plot.
2) Name Change is not 15$ but Name Change + Other benefits, but again, it doesn't impact the main plot.
3) There will be workarounds for everything doesn't make the benefits useless.

I'd love to hear your feedback about the game, I do get several suggestions and I try include most of them in the game, but I can't help you regarding the subscriptions. Without the supporters games like this won't exist.
Hey man, what's the name of the film you used for Nicole fight scene? Looks interesting.

Aug 28, 2020
Hello, could you please explain how to access the entire gallery in the game? Is it necessary to make multiple save files to unlock all scenes, and do you need to switch between saves to access specific scenes?

Mar 17, 2023
Hello, could you please explain how to access the entire gallery in the game? Is it necessary to make multiple save files to unlock all scenes, and do you need to switch between saves to access specific scenes?
Best way is to make different saves for different routes, like a couple for ntr and one for vanilla. until now ntr has more routes.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes