BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I've downloaded the Love patron content and yet when MC's brother puts Tori's shoes on her, Visit Sunny is still disabled and marked as Visit Sunny (Exclusive). Does it require a higher patron tier or what?

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
I've downloaded the Love patron content and yet when MC's brother puts Tori's shoes on her, Visit Sunny is still disabled and marked as Visit Sunny (Exclusive). Does it require a higher patron tier or what?
It's only for VIP tier patrons. There was one poll on patron last week for the upcoming episode as well which was restricted to VIP patrons.

Reactions: DrewDry

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
When is the next update?

Hello Everyone,
First off, I apologize for the delay in Episode 5, but because it was the end of the flashback and there are so many other routes, it took a while to finish.
But at last, the update is almost complete; the final chapter needs only to be added, and then the crucial elements—such as the gallery, cheats, music, testing, and bug fixes—should all be completed within the next week.
So, Here's the release dates for Episode 5 : Twisted Fate.
FYI: If it's finished sooner, I'll release it sooner, but because the last time I had to rush it, it left some critical bugs. I don't want it to happen this time, so I'm giving myself some buffer time so that this time I provide an update without any bugs.
Everything is in EST time zone.
  • Sept 1: VIP Patron
  • Sept 6: Assassin Patron
  • Sept 11: Murder Patron
  • Sept 16: Lust Patron
  • Sept 18: Love Patron
  • Sept 21: Public Release
Again it goes without saying A big thank you to all my patrons, without you all, this game would not have been possible.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020

Hello Everyone,
First off, I apologize for the delay in Episode 5, but because it was the end of the flashback and there are so many other routes, it took a while to finish.
But at last, the update is almost complete; the final chapter needs only to be added, and then the crucial elements—such as the gallery, cheats, music, testing, and bug fixes—should all be completed within the next week.
So, Here's the release dates for Episode 5 : Twisted Fate.
FYI: If it's finished sooner, I'll release it sooner, but because the last time I had to rush it, it left some critical bugs. I don't want it to happen this time, so I'm giving myself some buffer time so that this time I provide an update without any bugs.
Everything is in EST time zone.
  • Sept 1: VIP Patron
  • Sept 6: Assassin Patron
  • Sept 11: Murder Patron
  • Sept 16: Lust Patron
  • Sept 18: Love Patron
  • Sept 21: Public Release
Again it goes without saying A big thank you to all my patrons, without you all, this game would not have been possible.
wow.21 days difference for public release

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATaleOfLoveLustAndMurder-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I did not understand why it was necessary to return to the past. First I got used to having one wife, and then bam everything was changed. I don’t like this flirting with past events at all. ((

Jun 11, 2020
More than half of the class chose English just because they wanted to sit in Mrs. Nicole's class, why else would 50 native english speakers choose an English class.
This isn't the reason people take university level English courses. Just thought you might want to know that dev.

Reactions: Keldin
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes