hogs24

Dec 3, 2019
1690122351257.png
This is another wife love route between the husband and wife. It takes place right after you meet the new neighbors, to get this you cannot check out Reena when she first visits.

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023

Hello,
Good Morning and Happy Sunday,
Please see the attached links for Episode 4, V0.4 Public Version.

You should be aware of the following options:
1) Starting Episode 4 you'll get an option to enable or disable ntr option, if disabled you won't be able to get to two endings.
2) I don't want to give any spoilers, but as I've stated earlier that the ending of this episode depends upon the love and lust points of a particular character, that love and lust point is visible in the Gallery Menu for that particular important Character. (You'll know when you see it, if you don't, message me)
3) Episode 1 is also updated, if you choose not to engage with the Secretory in the beginning you won't be blocked from choosing other Lust Options.
If you discover anything, have any comments or recommendations, or want to provide feedback, please email me at gamesmacad@gmail.com or message me on the discord channel or here.
Thank you again, I'll keep you updated on what's planned for the next episode.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
On android will it work with joiplay???
I'm not sure about joiplay, but you may always play at MOPOGA, where the new version has already been updated. Some parts of it are now not working, but a fix has been provided and should be applied soon.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes