gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2709144

Overview:
In this tale of love lust and Murder you play an Ex-CIA agent who lost his best friend during a mission and after 6 months your past comes back to haunt you. In your quest to save yours and your best friend's family and your country you will face several choices, to either destroy everything which wishes harm upon them or restore their faith and save everyone. Would you be able to save everyone or lose it all, choice is yours...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-20
Release Date: 2023-06-19
Developer: MacAdGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - - - -

View attachment 2475072 View attachment 2475073 View attachment 2475076 View attachment 2475091 View attachment 2475092 View attachment 2475093
View attachment 2475077 View attachment 2475078 View attachment 2709143 View attachment 2709142 View attachment 2709141
There is available an .

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020

Happy Canada Day!
Hello Everyone,
For those who didn't know, I'm a Canadian and today's Canada Day.
This is a day for reflecting on what it means to be a Canadian, and to celebrate in our own unique way.
We are known for being excessively nice Americans, so I just wanted to give back to our community on this day.
If you've played this game and read most of the dialogues, you've probably come across some "puns" between Canada and America. If a patron messages me with a good pun from the game, he gets a month of refund, regardless of whether he's a high tier patron or a low tier patron, and if he's not a patron, he gets the new version of the game on the same day as the highest tier patron.
To make it more interesting, you can add your own discussion or anything amusing; the best two will be awarded.
You can either send a message on Discord:
On F95: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-tale-of-love-lust-murder-v0-3-macad-games.152830/
Here On Patreon, or email at: gamesmacad@gmail.com.
Thank you all again,
Stay Healthy Stay Safe.

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023

Hello Everyone,
The development for Episode 4 is almost complete; I still need to add one more day, but that's the final day of gameplay, and those are mainly sex scenes, which are the multiple endings of this Episode.
Believe me when I say it's going to be a fuckfest, and in this episode every choice will matter; there will be four endings based on your choices, so save your game and repeat with various options to view all of them, or you'll lose a great deal of it.
Currently the development is remaining for the following:
1) Final Day with 4 different Endings
2) Music
3) Gallery
4) Cheats
and lastly testing and bug fix
But I don't believe it will be too much, as I have outlined the final day storyline, so I can provide an estimate; if the work is completed sooner, I'll release sooner, and the dates will be adjusted accordingly.
Everything is in EST time zone.
  • July 14: VIP Patron
  • July 19: Murder Patron
  • July 24: Lust Patron
  • July 26: Love Patron
  • July 29: Public Release
Again it goes without saying A big thank you to all my patrons, without you all this game would not have been possible.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019

Hello Everyone,
The development for Episode 4 is almost complete; I still need to add one more day, but that's the final day of gameplay, and those are mainly sex scenes, which are the multiple endings of this Episode.
Believe me when I say it's going to be a fuckfest, and in this episode every choice will matter; there will be four endings based on your choices, so save your game and repeat with various options to view all of them, or you'll lose a great deal of it.
Currently the development is remaining for the following:
1) Final Day with 4 different Endings
2) Music
3) Gallery
4) Cheats
and lastly testing and bug fix
But I don't believe it will be too much, as I have outlined the final day storyline, so I can provide an estimate; if the work is completed sooner, I'll release sooner, and the dates will be adjusted accordingly.
Everything is in EST time zone.
  • July 14: VIP Patron
  • July 19: Murder Patron
  • July 24: Lust Patron
  • July 26: Love Patron
  • July 29: Public Release
Again it goes without saying A big thank you to all my patrons, without you all this game would not have been possible.
Hopefully someone who’s a patron can post this so we might not have to wait for 2 more weeks

hogs24

Dec 3, 2019
1690119850809.png
This is a scene you get from the wife love route. This takes place right after the party on the ride back from the party you will get the option to "Satisfy you lust". You will know you on this path if during the party you do not get the Alison massage scene or the pool photo scene.

Reactions: DrewDry

LexPro

May 4, 2017
View attachment 2793506
This is a scene you get from the wife love route. This takes place right after the party on the ride back from the party you will get the option to "Satisfy you lust". You will know you on this path if during the party you do not get the Alison massage scene or the pool photo scene.
so this scene os between husb and wife?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes