Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The plot and samples made me come. But I don't know what to think.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was my thougts after playing the online version on itch.io, until I realized the version updated here was 0.2.

So, the continuation is lessening the exclusivity issue, though being too faithful or too lustful lock out options that could make our choices matter more (for example, if we're too lustful, it's impossible to reject Anastasya the model or if we're too faithful, our wife is the only option).
The story develops nicely (though I'm not a fan of the death of an important character). Also, it's good that our choices really have an impact on the dialogs (though the "ALL YOURS FUCKBOY" message seems a mistake if we stayed faithful with what we know so far). The choices at the party don't matter (just some minor changes like a kiss between Jenna and Kendra or what is the dare between Ty and Kendra) since the flow is linked to Ty and Nicole's love or lust stats.

Some kinks aren't avoidable (particularly with Emily). It isn't a good thing (especially if we don't like them or if they are controversial) but maybe it's necessary gamewise from your point of view.

You are using the same profile pictures between CIA agent, his old colleagues and the friends at the party, making it difficult to identify them.
When we are investigating, those button appear :
1684722674412.png
They are unlocked in order but we can still click on the first two infinitely. Either, grey the ones that aren't necessary at each step or just make them appear one after the other. Like that, it isn't practical.
The same at the party :
1684723078908.png
Having the bottle lands on Jessa repeat that same choice infinitely.

There some spelling errors left.

I'm really curious on the future you've planned for this game now.

Good continuation.

Reactions: MacAdGames

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Hello.

The plot and samples made me come. But I don't know what to think.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was my thougts after playing the online version on itch.io, until I realized the version updated here was 0.2.

So, the continuation is lessening the exclusivity issue, though being too faithful or too lustful lock out options that could make our choices matter more (for example, if we're too lustful, it's impossible to reject Anastasya the model or if we're too faithful, our wife is the only option).
The story develops nicely (though I'm not a fan of the death of an important character). Also, it's good that our choices really have an impact on the dialogs (though the "ALL YOURS FUCKBOY" message seems a mistake if we stayed faithful with what we know so far). The choices at the party don't matter (just some minor changes like a kiss between Jenna and Kendra or what is the dare between Ty and Kendra) since the flow is linked to Ty and Nicole's love or lust stats.

Some kinks aren't avoidable (particularly with Emily). It isn't a good thing (especially if we don't like them or if they are controversial) but maybe it's necessary gamewise from your point of view.

You are using the same profile pictures between CIA agent, his old colleagues and the friends at the party, making it difficult to identify them.
When we are investigating, those button appear :
View attachment 2640214
They are unlocked in order but we can still click on the first two infinitely. Either, grey the ones that aren't necessary at each step or just make them appear one after the other. Like that, it isn't practical.
The same at the party :
View attachment 2640217
Having the bottle lands on Jessa repeat that same choice infinitely.

There some spelling errors left.

I'm really curious on the future you've planned for this game now.

Good continuation.
Thank you for your helpful feedback. Some of the issues you raised have been addressed, while others, in my opinion, are best left as they are given the nature of the story.

When it comes to exclusivity, it usually due to the timing, and since they frequently overlap, you must decide which is more important for you. For instance, if you choose the neighbour path, you'll leave early to assist her, leaving you with little time for your wife, otherwise you'll have time for Kortney if not neighbour.

Additionally, the primary plot should always be progressing; if I extended the chronology to cover multiple events, it would grow too long and the main plot would slacken.

But I do understand your point and it will be taken care of in future.

unlock school depending on your choice. But why? Not being interested in Cramer doesn't mean other schoolmates and teachers can't be.
There were a couple of reasons for this:
1) Compared to other characters, she is much less likely to be taken advantage of by strangers because of her sweet, cheerful demeanour she is constantly protected by Riley, MC, or her sister.
2)Because Nicole and Sybil both have school routes, and it would be too common for Emily to have the same route.

Also, are interactions supposed to be only sexual? No seduction, no getting acquainted, no helping, no building up, just sex directly? For example, we can play with our secretary or help our neighbour without immediately jumping on them the first time we meet.
There are and will be a tonne of them including other characters, such Kortney or the wives of your friends, as well as more in the future. It was expected for characters like Reena and Lisa to engage in sexual activity early on because
1) Lisa and you had been working together for a while, and you two already established a great rapport (only that all the discussions were not displayed in the game but were summarised briefly), as well as the fact that she was about to be murdered.
2) Reena had a plan; she handed herself to you on a silver platter, and you, being a man and lusty enough to fall into the trap, as well as the fact that you assisted her in moving (however briefly) before engaging in sex, all contributed to your falling into the trap.

Basically there will be those connection and conversations before sex but not for all the characters.

The choices at the party don't matter
Yes, the party event had little bearing on the main narrative; it served more to highlight the bonds between friends and majorly to initiate a path for the wife.
It will be fixed in V0.3 for the important characters.
They are unlocked in order but we can still click on the first two infinitely. Either, grey the ones that aren't necessary at each step or just make them appear one after the other.
Sure, I'll keep that in mind for future.

Thanks again for providing your feedback.

You're welcome to join the discord channel if you have find anything else or if you have any questions or concerns.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I like certain things about this game but i am curious about the direction, first i am not a fanatic about ntr, sharing and other related kinks but its not really something i enjoy at least in most games, (i do play a lot of games where it is optional i enjoy the challenge) at the moment it feels like this is the main focus. One more thing will the game continue with this setup 1. both wife and husband cheat or 2. they are both faithfull or will there be more variation in the future. Hopefully i explained this good enough english is not my first language and i just returned home from a bar with friends. ;)

Reactions: ziggy81

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
2) Reena had a plan; she handed herself to you on a silver platter, and you, being a man and lusty enough to fall into the trap, as well as the fact that you assisted her in moving (however briefly) before engaging in sex, all contributed to your falling into the trap.
Score one for the faithful husbands! If you don't drool all over her, helping Reena move isn't even an option.
In general, I prefer to have options and choose not to take them, but I'd much rather have it this way than have my choices ignored - for instance, if the player were forced to fall into that trap even though he consistently refused.
Yes, the party event had little bearing on the main narrative; it served more to highlight the bonds between friends and majorly to initiate a path for the wife.
I liked the party, it set the tone. Looking forward to the next update :)

Gabriel531

Oct 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Here's the latest update of "A Tale Of Love, Lust And Murder".

Let me know if you liked or disliked it.

If there's any bug, issues or concern, you can always use the discord channel:

Thanks Again.

Macmilan

Dec 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

https://*************/e0B453xazc/LoveLustMurder_zip

Thanks Again.
Thanks but you should check your links, everything is mixed up. Some of them are dead links.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,

https://*************/e0B453xazc/LoveLustMurder_zip

Thanks Again.
This still ver 0.2

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
This still ver 0.2
Use these instead:

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes