MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
This should be a priority. I won't even look at a game unless all of the content is local. If you are concerned about taking people's disk space, consider the fact that there is a thriving group of game compressors on this site. Here's my list of reasons why relying on remote content is a "Bad Idea":

• Bit rot - The internet is not a static thing. That hot pic on imgur may turn into goatse tomorrow as the dev realizes somebody has been leeching off of their content.
  • Connectivity - Users often want to download and move to another platform (eg phone) where price gouging telcos (think USA) want to charge an arm and a leg for every byte up and down. Also consider the folk who want to have a wank while taking a cruise whether that might be a cruise ship with even more ridiculous bandwidth charges or a submarine where the govt overlord looks down on "categroy six supplies" and other "naughty stuff".
  • Performance - Local means basically instant loads, especially for playing video. Then it all might come screeching to a halt when that local cable provider with a cute name like Crapcast or Cocks Cable decides to choke your chicken because they are too cheap to provision your hood with enough bandwitch to go around, and everybody decides to watch Game of Ho's on Nutflux at the same time.
  • Formatting - That image or video could probably use cropping, filtering and/or resizing to fit your VN.
It has been corrected, next update will have everything local

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, in next update...she's relentless for a reason
Makes sense, considering she's after your intel. Do you plan a route where Pete sets up a recording of MC and Reena, then shows it to Nicole later? Or is it possible to avoid getting blackmailed or tricked if we pursue Reena?

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Makes sense, considering she's after your intel. Do you plan a route where Pete sets up a recording of MC and Reena, then shows it to Nicole later? Or is it possible to avoid getting blackmailed or tricked if we pursue Reena?
That was the only spoiler that I could give right now, for any further routes wait for the next update.:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

IamTiredZ

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
If you put the game to like this, people could play it online on any device that is able to open up a website, I tried my game Grounded on my mobile device it worked.
Before I hosted on a different site that gave me 110$ bill. Itch is completely free.

P.S: It felt like i'm promoting my content here while giving links here. Just tell me if you want them to be removed.

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
If you put the game to like this, people could play it online on any device that is able to open up a website, I tried my game Grounded on my mobile device it worked.
Before I hosted on a different site that gave me 110$ bill. Itch is completely free.

P.S: It felt like i'm promoting my content here while giving links here. Just tell me if you want them to be removed.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it, Also, I don't have any issues you promoting your game here :)

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Current state: doesn't load offline means. I tried it. Overall Story is tease thriller. I believe everyone trying ride hero. Online works. But Love chapters is limited. Cheating chapters might game go.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I'm super intrigued by this game, but the whole thing about online images is putting me off. I'll be waiting for the next update before I check this one out.

Reactions: MacAdGames
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes