ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
A Tale Of Love, Lust And Murder v0.2 - Public Release
Hello,
Here's the latest update of "A Tale Of Love, Lust And Murder".

Let me know if you liked or disliked it.

If there's any bug, issues or concern, you can always use the discord channel:

Thanks Again.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
The file from Gofile got quarantined by my antivirus. Probably just a false positive, but you never know.

Edit: The Pixeldrain one was fine.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATaleOfLoveLustAndMurder-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Old Save = does not work
I'm not sure if other people are experiencing the same problem, but it worked for me while testing. Could it be that you have cleaned your browser's cache or are using Incognito?

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
Given that there's no Changelog listed, has the online image issue been dealt with?
All remote photos and gifs have been deleted, however if you still discover any, please post them on the discord channel at

Reactions: maestro9109

dwood

Feb 22, 2020
So, I chose not to sleep with my secretary, because I didn't find her particularly attractive. And then it forced me to play the rest of the game as though I was a totally loyal and faithful husband. Lame.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
"This is BOTH female and male protagonist because although the synopsis and setup would let you believe it's male protagonist only, we do a really smart switch so we can bait downloads from both tags tehe so you also play the wife!"

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
So, I chose not to sleep with my secretary, because I didn't find her particularly attractive. And then it forced me to play the rest of the game as though I was a totally loyal and faithful husband. Lame.
The first option was either to cheat or to "Remain Faithful", also some not-so-faithful scenes with two daughters and during the party, massage from friend and a small kiss so the build up is there and highly likely in the next episode.

Reactions: Robo1256

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
"This is BOTH female and male protagonist because although the synopsis and setup would let you believe it's male protagonist only, we do a really smart switch so we can bait downloads from both tags tehe so you also play the wife!"
We've only just started what is essentially a game that has multiple protagonists, Simply put, we have begun preparing for a "proper switch" that will occur soon Stay connected. :)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this game as now is really good with lots of stuff but i'm afraid the travel to china can damge the game ? as there will be no more unvi or neighborhood ? i hope you just fast skip this china level

Reactions: MacAdGames

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
this game as now is really good with lots of stuff but i'm afraid the travel to china can damge the game ? as there will be no more unvi or neighborhood ? i hope you just fast skip this china level
There will be University, neighbour and other routes depending upon the choices you make

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes