DGun23

May 17, 2018
1695590392159.png

I am unable to get past the event where Nicole fucks Emily. It just shows the gallery button on button. No "continue" button is there.

Is this a bug or is the route not developed?

Also I am not in gallery but the button sends me to gallery and when I click on return story it shows same scene again and at the bottom has "Back to Gallery" button as well.

So I am stuck in an infinite loop and cannot progress for ward.

Last edited:

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
View attachment 2954583

I am unable to get past the event where Nicole fucks Emily. It just shows the gallery button on button. No "continue" button is there.

Also I am not in gallery but the button sends me to gallery and when I click on return story it shows same scene again and at the bottom has "Back to Gallery" button as well.

Unfortunately, this is a bug, I've made note to fix this, and you have to restart at EP 4 in order to move ahead.

Reactions: DGun23

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
View attachment 2954583

It's a bug. Just reload a save state where you haven't encountered the bug yet.

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
whens the next update?
Hello Everyone,

This episode is too long to fit into one chapter, as you can see from the new title, thus the conclusion will be in the second section. This does not imply that this chapter will be in any way smaller; rather, it will only be so if you choose not to pursue particular branches, which is something I hope you won't do.

The update is almost finished; the last few minor details, like the music, testing, and bug fixes, should all be finished within a week.

So, Here's the release dates for Episode 6 Part I

FYI: If it's finished sooner, I'll release it sooner like the last time.

Everything is in EST time zone.

• Oct 20: VIP Patron
  • Oct 25: Assassin Patron
  • Oct 30: Murder Patron
  • Nov 4: Lust Patron
  • Nov 6: Love Patron
  • Nov 9: Public Release
Again it goes without saying A big thank you to all my patrons, without you all, this game would not have been possible.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
Still no update?

Show less
Hello Everyone.
Wait is over, Episode 6 is here!!!
Just a few new changes in this release are:
  • The gallery has a "new" tag if there are new scenes for that character.
  • A "Stats" link has been added in the story bar.
  • There will be two versions depending upon the video quality: High and Medium.
FYI:Depending on a prior cheating decision you may have made during Lisa's murder investigation, you'll get an extended ending to this episode. (With Mariana)
Enough Jibber-Jabber, here are the links, ENJOY!!!
High Quality:
Med Quality:
Again I'd love to hear what you think about this update.
Thank you.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
To assault Lin, hover your mouse and click over any of her body part which is most vulnerable. On a iPad don’t work

MacAdGames

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
To assault Lin, hover your mouse and click over any of her body part which is most vulnerable. On a iPad don’t work
Wait for 20 sec, a skip button will appear, this timer is set on every combat scene, a 20-30 sec timer.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes