Lednacek

May 26, 2017
nice start. hardly any content so it is very hard to judge. The energy costs at the beginning make going to work either the only thing you can do or not to go to work at all. some energy mechanics need tweaking. f.e. If you click on the map movement you get booked 2 energy even if you move to area you are already in. If sleeping restores 5 point of energy why does it not go higher if you went to bed not completely exhausted. You literally can wake up more exhausted as you went to sleep. My main problem is the lack of content and numerous fails i get either sneaking in or interacting with Jen.

nebulous3

Jan 22, 2018
Hello. I'm looking forward to trying this game. However, I am getting this error. I am using the fixed version with the patch. Screenshot - 3_14_2021 , 12_49_22 PM.png

Reactions: Anon1101

Anon1101

Sep 12, 2020
hey there...

i need some help, thats another game which i can not start.
copy log txt...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
What are you supposed to do, you use 40% of your energy going to work, then all the day to get it back, and then you go home again... What am I missing, and is this just a mega grind game before you can do anything?
Update v0.2 will be released within a day and, along with it, walkthrough and tip will be provided.
I hope it helps.

So I did the aunt until the blowjob stopped giving stats, then the youngest at the home, that ended with touching her thigh. Is there anything else to do or I'm misssing trigger? I checked other place, yet nothing new seem to happen.
There aren't much contents in v0.1 so I think you have seen all the story contents of the game.

With update 0.2, there will be more contents added (both story and non-story contents).

nice start. hardly any content so it is very hard to judge. The energy costs at the beginning make going to work either the only thing you can do or not to go to work at all. some energy mechanics need tweaking. f.e. If you click on the map movement you get booked 2 energy even if you move to area you are already in. If sleeping restores 5 point of energy why does it not go higher if you went to bed not completely exhausted. You literally can wake up more exhausted as you went to sleep. My main problem is the lack of content and numerous fails i get either sneaking in or interacting with Jen.

Thanks for the feedback.

There are certain actions to restore your energy (eat, nap, relax, coffee..) but yeah, we are carefully reading all the reviews and opinions for possible tweaking.

Regarding the world map problem, I knew someone sharp enough would find that glitch and it was you. xD
Well we knew the problem from the beginning and it will be fixed in future update.
Not with the upcoming v0.2 but probable within 3 more updates i guess since our priority here is adding more contents so far.
The only way to avoid time and energy loss with it is to click cancel (return) icon in top right corner.

Anyways, Update v0.2 will be released in a day (as soon as it is confirmed - we wil submit the update in 5 hours).
We will provide walkthrough and some tips on the game and its system.
I hope we steer the game mechanic in right direction asap.

p.s with debugging, Jen contents and save-load problem was on our top priority checklist as they caused most problem.

Hello. I'm looking forward to trying this game. However, I am getting this error. I am using the fixed version with the patch. View attachment 1084357
I apologize for the late response.

I hope you understand that we havent had enough time to come to this forum more often as we've been working hard on v0.2 update which will be uploaded in a day.

This problem with patch has been fixed with the upcoming update.

hey there...

i need some help, thats another game which i can not start.
copy log txt...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am sorry for the late reply...

We have been working on the coming update.

It would help us figure out the problem if you give us the screenshot of the error message (just like the thread right above yours)

Since I can't really tell what the problem is, I cannot be 100% sure if the problem is resolved in v0.2.

Aug 22, 2017
So is this game intended to have incest content? I see the incest patch is considered not official and the download appears to be an MSI which is a big warning to me. Did someone just mod a character to be your family member or is there an actual 'landlady/tennant' character that is supposed to be it.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
So does anyone know how to up people skills in the game? I was hoping the walkthrough or hints would be posted, but they aren't.

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
The incest patch changes nothing!!?? Not that it matters as the game doesn't let me do anything. It keeps saying I cant do anything and I should go to sleep but wont let me move.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalEl

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
What are you supposed to do, you use 40% of your energy going to work, then all the day to get it back, and then you go home again... What am I missing, and is this just a mega grind game before you can do anything?
It wont even let me go home.

Reactions: MalEl

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
So does anyone know how to up people skills in the game? I was hoping the walkthrough or hints would be posted, but they aren't.
Go to cherry's home and start helping her website. I'm not sure after how many times but she'll start to teach you

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymy and Henry73au

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
flowchart0_2.png

[Tips]

1. Energy System:

You start with fairly small amount of max energy. However, as you start to gain strength stat, you will get to earn perks at certain points (25, 50, 100, 150, 200 - so far the first perk is implemented v0.2).
Those perks will increase the max energy and may give you other options in the game.

Moving to a different locations does not consume your energy if it is within an area. However, if you move to different location (e.g: Dale street to Downtown) it consumes 2 energy. In the future, vehicles will be added in the game and it will reduce the amount of consumed energy.

There are actions that refills your energy in different locations. While 'sleep' refill you the full energy, other options will give you 1 or 2 energy. Some might cost money (such as eating in the restaurant or buying coffee).

2. Stats

Different stats gives you different bonuses and unlocks certain options in the game. These stats are capped to certain points and they will be gradually increased with updates.

a) Strength stat increases your max energy while unlocking certain options in the gym, beach, and etc. In the future, it might give different options. This stat can be increased by doing jogging in the park, swimming in the beach, and etc.

b) Intelligence stat increases your basic daily earning. Not only that, some events require certain level of intelligence stats. It can be increased by studying in the library.

* Your basic means to earning in the game is by working in the company. It gives you fixed amount daily (as long as you worked on that day). There is another hidden stat 'Job accomplishment'. It is stacked as you do the action 'work'. By reaching the requirements, it will automatically promote you in the company with event. By climbing up the ladder, you will get more opportunities in the game.

Although, the game does not have a promotion event just yet, the upcoming update (v0.3) is focused on the first phase of your company life.

c) People Skill will give you relationship bonus with basic interaction with other characters. By gaining perks, it will increase the bonus amount. In addition, it is required in some events. As you progress through Cherry events, you will get to earn all the people skill stat you need for the beginning phase of the game.

d) Attractiveness stat will be needed in future events and will play some important role (e.g increasing chance to be successful in random events). However, it is not implemented yet. It is expected to be implemented in v0.5 or Summer update.

3. Tips on starting

As you start the game, you won't see much things to do except goint to work and interacting with Jen and Tori. As there aren't much contents with Jen, you will pretty much interact with Tori and go to work to earn your pays. On Saturday of your first week, Cherry's prologue will automatically play that gives you access to Cherry and Kyley. By progressing, Cherry's storyline, you will get to go further in Tory's storyline.

When you go to Cherry's house (in Dale Street), the park between your street and Dale street can be used to save energy and time as it consumes none.
If you want to fast-run with Cherry's event, you can sleep in the guestroom in her house.

Other than character events, you have other random events in certain locations. Although 'check out girls' event is only giving you disappointing first phase (you will get to do what you want as your character grows in the near future), red light district events is fully implemented with v0.2.

We are aware that there are many different ideas in time & energy management system. We will be tweaking them with upcoming updates upon hearing all your concerns.

Last edited:

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mymy, post: 5293686, membro: 178125"]
Olá, sou o desenvolvedor deste jogo.

Eu e meu amigo passamos o mês passado e mais algumas semanas nisso.

Foi um momento muito difícil, pois nunca tínhamos experiência em programar ou fazer um jogo.

Mas, lendo suas respostas agora, acho que valeu a pena meu tempo e esforço.

Eu realmente quero agradecer [USER = 801262] ボ ス B. - 毛皮 で ほ し か っ た [/ USUÁRIO] por ter paciência para nos tratar.

Somos tão novatos que tivemos que fazer muitas perguntas idiotas no processo.

E [USER = 137028] Lerd0 [/ USER] nos deu nossa primeira avaliação. Muito obrigado, não esqueceremos o momento em que lermos seus comentários.

Para ser honesto, temos um plano para fazer um conteúdo separado somente para usuários no futuro.

No entanto, continuaremos atualizando as versões públicas do jogo e faremos com que seja divertido sem pagar um centavo para nós.

Eu sei que não tenho que fazer tal declaração, mas eu sei o suficiente para que devo pelo menos isso a esta comunidade.

E, aqueles que podem querer nos apoiar, eu sou muito grato, mas não temos nenhum conteúdo exclusivo para patrocinadores até agora que não será

vale a pena você nos dar algum dinheiro, pelo menos por enquanto.

De qualquer forma, tentarei ficar nesta página o máximo possível para me comunicar com você, falar sobre este jogo ou te ajudar se você tiver algum problema com o jogo. E, o mais importante de tudo, tentarei ouvir o que você quer ver neste jogo.

Obrigado a todos e que Deus os abençoe.
[/CITAR]
ótimo começo não desista no primeiro tropeço se eu fosse americano eu também te ajudaria, mas eu sou do Brasil

Reactions: Mymy

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
i managed to where supposed to have sex with Aunt in ways you wish. But now it's no longer playing the visual. Only plays the Audio.

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Mymy, post: 5293686, membro: 178125"]
Olá, sou o desenvolvedor deste jogo.

Eu e meu amigo passamos o mês passado e mais algumas semanas nisso.

Foi um momento muito difícil, pois nunca tínhamos experiência em programar ou fazer um jogo.

Mas, lendo suas respostas agora, acho que valeu a pena meu tempo e esforço.

Eu realmente quero agradecer [USER = 801262] ボ ス B. - 毛皮 で ほ し か っ た [/ USUÁRIO] por ter paciência para nos tratar.

Somos tão novatos que tivemos que fazer muitas perguntas idiotas no processo.

E [USER = 137028] Lerd0 [/ USER] nos deu nossa primeira avaliação. Muito obrigado, não esqueceremos o momento em que lermos seus comentários.

Para ser honesto, temos um plano para fazer um conteúdo separado somente para usuários no futuro.

No entanto, continuaremos atualizando as versões públicas do jogo e faremos com que seja divertido sem pagar um centavo para nós.

Eu sei que não tenho que fazer tal declaração, mas eu sei o suficiente para que devo pelo menos isso a esta comunidade.

E, aqueles que podem querer nos apoiar, eu sou muito grato, mas não temos nenhum conteúdo exclusivo para patrocinadores até agora que não será

vale a pena você nos dar algum dinheiro, pelo menos por enquanto.

De qualquer forma, tentarei ficar nesta página o máximo possível para me comunicar com você, falar sobre este jogo ou te ajudar se você tiver algum problema com o jogo. E, o mais importante de tudo, tentarei ouvir o que você quer ver neste jogo.

Obrigado a todos e que Deus os abençoe.
[/CITAR]
ótimo começo não desista no primeiro tropeço se eu fosse americano eu também te ajudaria, mas eu sou do Brasil

Obrigado pela sua resposta amável.

Como não falo português, pode parecer estranho, mas gostaria de dizer que agradeço sua gentil intenção.

Espero que você tenha um ótimo dia.

Dont bother if ur not a patreon cheat payer. Grind to get money 4 gym. Grind to increse streangt so u can do more things. This just makes me mad.
I am sorry that your experience with the game was not so great.

We intend to make this game enjoyable even with our public version. With patreon version, we would like to provide more contents as well.

I understand that this game is quite frustrating with its balance. But we have only begun and our goal is to balance out grind and character growth aspects within our update v0.4 or v0.5 (doesnt mean that we won't tweak anything until then)

We are currently looking into starting fund amount and other grind elements in the game to tweak them.
With v0.3, there will be additional perks to save you from grinding and energy management.

We hope we get to balance things out asap.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
i managed to where supposed to have sex with Aunt in ways you wish. But now it's no longer playing the visual. Only plays the Audio.

So you mean, the game does not give you error message but fails to load video except it still plays audio?

We are looking into it now and it would help us if you provide us with more details.

Sorry and thank you.

-edit

I am sorry, but after running the game in three different systems we could play the event without any problem...
If you give us more details, we will look into it more carefully.

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
So you mean, the game does not give you error message but fails to load video except it still plays audio?

We are looking into it now and it would help us if you provide us with more details.

Sorry and thank you.
No error msg but plays audio. For all the scenes with Aunt after to have option to choose. Also the pics for the conversation with Tori as you convince her to be in a relationship keep giving a script failure & do not load.

Edit: The position selection appears on right & no matter which I select it starts to play audio, but no visual. Only thing different might be the fact I am running the current incest patch as well. Included my save file with it right there.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes