RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
A Tale of One City [v1.5] [Project Blossom] - Original Size: 5,98GB

Download PC/Mac : Pixeldrain

Size for each Compression: PC=3,90GB Mac=3,86GB

Used quality settings: image=90% audio=80% video=75%. I have choose these settings because i want provide a nearly same experience qualitywise like with the uncompressed game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awesome thanks...but ehm i just wanna ask , curiosity only, if its possible to compress it more? around 2gb or 2.5? since you know some people around play on lap and similar and have short storage for games... maybe, if isnt a trouble for you could do a standart compress and a lite too, with image and video around 50%-60% to people who need a more lighter game to play since pc resources aviable? just wondering i apreciate a lot the time that you use to compress a lot of games to play it more relaxed

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
awesome thanks...but ehm i just wanna ask , curiosity only, if its possible to compress it more? around 2gb or 2.5? since you know some people around play on lap and similar and have short storage for games... maybe, if isnt a trouble for you could do a standart compress and a lite too, with image and video around 50%-60% to people who need a more lighter game to play since pc resources aviable? just wondering i apreciate a lot the time that you use to compress a lot of games to play it more relaxed
Perhaps you can squeeze it more something in the neighborhood of 3GB. But the video had not so great quality even uncompressed.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
UUUGH!!!!
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/prologue.rpy", line 223, in script
warn "This game contains stories, images and video clips that are heavily sexual."
warn "This game contains stories, images and video clips that are heavily sexual."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'KGCorneroftheSky.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
UUUGH!!!!
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'KGCorneroftheSky.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
You need to redownload the game. Some of the files are messed up somehow during the download precess.

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
I am getting a different "An exception has occurred" error than the ones previously mentioned. It happens when I try to relax in the living room. I have tried to redownload the game as well, but still getting the same error. Any advice?

EDIT: Disregard this ^
I fixed it myself. Found the file in the directory it was complaining about and saw that it was saved as "1.jpg". Changed the file name to "1.png" and now it works fine

Reactions: LokiSalmon

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Windows version of the compressed version just crashes on me as soon as I try to open it.
Shold now work. There was an error in the recompile.
If you want you can test the low res version, but you will have a big quality loss.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. I am getting a bunch of compile errors when I try to finish a couple of events. I always get it during the car dealership. Most of the time I get it near the supermarket when I talk to someone and the worst is when I try to finish Company Event 32 by talking to someone in the morning. I don't know if it has to do with me using older saves and then playing the newest update or I am using Edge or what. Will include the LOG.TXT file

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
am stuck with 99 intelligence and 45 attractiveness and also how do we know how far we progress with each character or event. it tells me that jens events are after certain other events but nothing happens for anyone.

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Hello. I am getting a bunch of compile errors when I try to finish a couple of events. I always get it during the car dealership. Most of the time I get it near the supermarket when I talk to someone and the worst is when I try to finish Company Event 32 by talking to someone in the morning. I don't know if it has to do with me using older saves and then playing the newest update or I am using Edge or what. Will include the LOG.TXT file
Looks like the old save problem.
I think you used v1.3 save.

Saves are compatible starting from v1.4

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So in other words I have to start over again? I tried copying some saves from the SAVE directory of 1.4 (which is just 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3) and that failed as well

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
guys and dev a little help. I restart the game and while i play the first event, to work, to family i've notice that the video doesn't start (i don't remember if in this events there's a video) only sound and pics, the strange things is: a black screen when there's only sounds. There's problem with settings maybe? is the download of file goes wrong? thanks gor advices^^

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
So in other words I have to start over again? I tried copying some saves from the SAVE directory of 1.4 (which is just 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.3) and that failed as well
I'm sorry that you have to do it from the beginning again because a lot of things have changed through the 1.4 renewal.
Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience.

guys and dev a little help. I restart the game and while i play the first event, to work, to family i've notice that the video doesn't start (i don't remember if in this events there's a video) only sound and pics, the strange things is: a black screen when there's only sounds. There's problem with settings maybe? is the download of file goes wrong? thanks gor advices^^
Could you send me your save file so that I can look into it and give you more precise solution?
Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: nyon
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes