gamingguy2005

Apr 12, 2021
those errors are most likely happening cause you advance too fast breaking a transition or smth, i've gotten to the end of current version with no grey screens, only the above issue, which dev already solved in that rpy file
I have "skip transitions" active. Is that potentially an issue?

Reactions: Mymy

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
Friends, I formatted my pc, my saves are gone, I need a save file, can anyone post it?

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I tried several times to get this game to work put nothing ever triggers, is that me or is this game veeeeery specific?

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Por qué tan poco NTR? Si es lo mejor de los juegos, es una opción que a mucha gente le gusta, nunca entenderé ese complejo que hay y el taboo con ese género, en fin.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
im stuck on office event 37 It tells me to work in the office on Friday but nothing happens and I have already repeated it 5 times

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Dev, I'm getting an index error on all the random scenes that occur at home (dinner/lunch, rest room scenes, rest living room, watch tv etc.)

They are all IndexError: List Index out of Range. For example here is where it halts for one of the TV scenes:

screen f3_tv_st(x=0):
frame:
background "#000000"
xalign 1.024
yalign -0.03
add f3_tv_st_media[x]

My guess is that something goofs up x used in all these scenes.

It also showed up in Family/f3_story, F3_Event_11_Media[x] as the indexerror list index out of range.

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Dev, I'm getting an index error on all the random scenes that occur at home (dinner/lunch, rest room scenes, rest living room, watch tv etc.)

They are all IndexError: List Index out of Range. For example here is where it halts for one of the TV scenes:

screen f3_tv_st(x=0):
frame:
background "#000000"
xalign 1.024
yalign -0.03
add f3_tv_st_media[x]

My guess is that something goofs up x used in all these scenes.

It also showed up in Family/f3_story, F3_Event_11_Media[x] as the indexerror list index out of range.
Do you use old save?

im stuck on office event 37 It tells me to work in the office on Friday but nothing happens and I have already repeated it 5 times
Could you give me your game screenshot?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
the black screen flickering is kinda excessive.. toggling on the skip transition helps abit.. but its still way too much use of a black screen. i never know if im supposed to wait for a video to play there or to just click past it... or maybe my game is missing some video files, or it refuses to play them..

Reactions: klckr and Mymy

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Any changes to the ntr in 1.6?
The search showed promises to make it avoidable in 1.5 and complains because its only skipable in 1.5 and not even skipable when it comes to the own sister...and especially the last point bothers me, i dont share sisters with guys.
So, is this mess cleared in this update or has the game still a red nogo flag for me?

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes