Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Here's two, One is an error in the bedroom scene, and one is right before an error in the kitchen. I want to say others also occur a similar issue, but it's mostly on Lori's random stuff.

We've checked your file and there seems some rpy files that has been modified.....
Those modifications seem to cause errors.

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Having issues with jenna event 10. It tells me to do a late night walk but nothing happens when i do so in the park both weekday and weekend. And i already did mysterious power event 3

Mouse101

May 3, 2022
A can not get past Tori 7 - have spoken to her everywhere at everytime and also done all other quests - any help about getting past this please

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Having issues with jenna event 10. It tells me to do a late night walk but nothing happens when i do so in the park both weekday and weekend. And i already did mysterious power event 3
You need to enter Acre street from another location.

A can not get past Tori 7 - have spoken to her everywhere at everytime and also done all other quests - any help about getting past this please
It needs to be past 1 day at least for the event to be triggered.

is mom / jen Bangable now?
Yep, since v1.4

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MammaMea

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.6 F95zone bug

I have no Pics for Chloe 9 usb when I look on my pc the first pic (movie) I can see then nothing (only the arrows) aso when I am driving with Aunt in the car no pics or movie all black.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes