Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
No error msg but plays audio. For all the scenes with Aunt after to have option to choose. Also the pics for the conversation with Tori as you convince her to be in a relationship keep giving a script failure & do not load.

Edit: The position selection appears on right & no matter which I select it starts to play audio, but no visual. Only thing different might be the fact I am running the current incest patch as well. Included my save file with it right there.

Ok, we will answer you back asap!

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks. & like said: Scenes with Tori as you convince her to become GF not loading most of the pics. Should be able to see it from my save file as well.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
No error msg but plays audio. For all the scenes with Aunt after to have option to choose. Also the pics for the conversation with Tori as you convince her to be in a relationship keep giving a script failure & do not load.

Edit: The position selection appears on right & no matter which I select it starts to play audio, but no visual. Only thing different might be the fact I am running the current incest patch as well. Included my save file with it right there.

I have several questions to ask if you don't mind.

Did you encounter any errors before those two occasions (Cherry & Tori)?

If so when did the error occur if you remember..?

What version of the game are you playing now?

Is there any chance that you loaded the save from previous version (v0.1)

edit: With your save file, unfortunately, aunt events are all playing fine that we are a bit puzzled now, and regarding Tori's event in your save file, we did see the error occuring but not with our current clean version, so we are trying to figure it out by asking you above question. Thank you.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Playing most current version of the game for the 1st time so no previous saves. These are the 1st errors ever encountered. Aunt 1st then Tori. The videos played fine earlier when the just happened as progressed along Aunt's path. Just not work once get to the Take Her option. Scenes with Tori after finished that one work normally.

Leffer

Jun 26, 2020
Tori bugs out at the kiss scene (event looks like its going to work then all of a sudden breaks as you keep progressing through the scene)

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
On Mega there is nothing to download
upd: fixed
Link works fine... we double-checked. If you see more problem please let us know.

Why the hell am I still getting 'step' even after applying the patch. During the introduction I mean.
The patch is not our work but the one who makes it told us that he will take a look.

Tori bugs out at the kiss scene (event looks like its going to work then all of a sudden breaks as you keep progressing through the scene)

We re-uploaded the file 8 hours ago. Errors on Cherry and Tori event should be fixed.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Reactions: DWTD

Rhino_111

May 30, 2017
What are you supposed to do, you use 40% of your energy going to work, then all the day to get it back, and then you go home again... What am I missing, and is this just a mega grind game before you can do anything?
I can't even figure out HOW to go to work.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Walkthrough is a must for this game.. I have no idea how to progress the stories at all. The furthest I've got is with Cherry I think while attending lessons but even this one is now stuck and does not advance. other than gaining a few points there and there.

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Both problems happen because of the incest patch. Though you'll need to start a new game without it because it'd cause problems if you just remove it.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have played it 2 times and nothing 1 with the incest patch and the other not in the 2 games I have practically eaten the same bug

After finishing with your aunt where you can choose a scene you only hear the audio but the images are not seen and with your little sister in the incest game after helping you with your job search when I want to go further I jump a scene where I do nothing but lose 10 of relationship with her and nothing else and in the game without a patch I simply cannot even make that scene jump, it blocks in helping her with her search infinitely and I cannot progress with her

either Now if the scenes with the aunt I liked a lot and they are a good progress if all the others are similar the game will be very good in that sense Although it still has things to improve for example an indicator or icon of some kind (with a small portrait for example) that will indicate where the girls are depending on the time of day so as not to go looking for them like a headless chicken and some mission / progress diary to have some orientation in the game and know what to do and where to go would also be very useful

about the list of actresses I like it but I have several suggestions Jada fire as school principal / teacher (I also think she has a scene in that sense which will make it easier) Lupe fuentes and Dillion harper and Ryley reid as students at school Faye reagan like whatever that is, she does everything and the redhead must be in the game Yes or Yes And then I still think that this type of game as you progress you gain fame money power you need a few good deepfakes of famous because honestly if someone accumulates power money fame etc the logical thing is that he began to rub shoulders with famous people

despite the problems being only a 0.2 you are on the right track to do a great game good job

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
I'm the co-developer of A Tale of One City.
I'm sorry to talk late. My co-worker was good at English, so he was in charge of all this writing, but he was sick.
He's been hospitalized for weeks. Fortunately I was told that he can leave the hospital in few days.
Because 0.3 work was already mostly done before he went to hospital, I think we can release it not to far.
Thanks for your understandings and sorry about the delay.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes