LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I also inform that the failure is not only when buying the camera, it is also when trying to buy in any store. Greetings

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I have had all stats on max and I get from your save unlocker the stats 15,37,10,23 from 200. Really??? Normal when you haven`t changed anything (like gaming code or so) for us players we need a save with max so we waste again lot of time to get all again !!! Aso all perks you can unlock and so on what save is this???

Hmm, never thought of it that way but, yeah, I see what the problem is. I need to discuss about adding more stats in save unlocker with my co-developer. Thanks for pointing it out :)

Honestly MC does not need max-stat to see all the events for now
(probably 50 for all the stats except attractiveness, and 100 for attractiveness cuz it will give you 100% success chance in pickup events in the park, beach, and mountain hiking)
but, still, the stat in the save unlock sounds like too low.

I hope you try all the buttons (Swim, jog, and so on) in the future update cuz we are going to integrate pickup events in those actions to make the grind much more fun.

And, FYI, after you finish Aunt and Tori's first storyline, actions in their houses such as (Relax, Watch TV, Eat, and etc) triggers reapatable random events with them.

So far, our 2 top priorities are 1) adding more contents 2) make all the actions meaningful rather than grindy.

Anyways, thanks for your opinion, and I hope you have a good weekend!

Everything is fine with the save cheat, I did not leave this menu correctly. Now I can buy the camera, but of course it is very expensive. The problem with the save is that I don't have all the statistics as I had them in my saves and it is a lot of time wasted. Thank you very much also for your quick response, this is seriously considering supporting you on the patreon.

Oh, I see. Good to hear that you figured it out.

You don't need to buy the camera. If you have high enough attractiveness, you'll get to get it for free as you follow the story (Kyley). And, regarding the stats, I'll definitely have a serious talk with my co-developer and fix it for the next version.
I really appreciate giving us your feedback. It is no less valuable than any other support to us. :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Bugs 0.5

Played further with "Save Unlock".

1) Closet and changing clothes don`t work. If I click on some clothes he don`t wear it and I get aso not the bonus.
2) Eat at home or aunt - in the last version you have had full energy after it now you get +1 energy.
3) Hint system have the same NPCs from 0.4 and no update.
4) spelling mistake, 6 Mom Event hint: ... while your mom is aleep, correct "asleep"
Wow, thanks for your detailed feedback. I really appreciate! :D

1) You don't need to change cloth. For now, the bonuses are stacked as you get them!
2) Oh, It is intend to give 1 or 2 energy. I think it must have been a bug if you had full energy in the previous version.
3) We haven't added sub-characters in the hint system yet. In fact, we aren't sure whether we should or how we should if we add them. For now we are thinking of adding a sub-character hint tab in the hint tablet.
4) Oooh... my bad...:sick: That's within my scope of work... I'll fix that now. Thanks for letting me know!(y)
5) I'll get it fixed ASAP!
6) Is there a girl in CEO's mansion? I need to look into it now. I'm sure what this is yet..
7) Oh, that's a serious problem if it is so.. As soon as my co-developer comes home, we'll look into this!
For a solution available for now, you'll get attractiveness stat over 50 if you get a car in the car dealership.

I want you to know that I'm grateful for taking time to give a valuable advice to our game.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share them! You rock!!

I also inform that the failure is not only when buying the camera, it is also when trying to buy in any store. Greetings
Oh, My! I'll have a look into it as soon as my co-developer comes back from his short vacation (like within few hours)
Thanks for letting us know! :love:

Last edited:

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I think you are using the old save.

If you are to start a new game, you can use Save Unlock function where you have stories for the older version finished. :)

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Energy management...F***, im out! (I rather polish the solarpanels). :LOL:
I was looking to see if anyone else stopped playing this game because of this.
I got stuck and can't go anywhere cause I ran out of energy so deleted this game quickly.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I was looking to see if anyone else stopped playing this game because of this.
I got stuck and can't go anywhere cause I ran out of energy so deleted this game quickly.
But you have sleep button in the left menu, so you can't get stuck..

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes