DomDaddy26cm

May 6, 2018
Thanks a lot for your report!

We've requested an quick-fix update on 26th but seems like the links haven't been updated...

I've deleted the links with broken files, I'll try to get more links other than MEGA and MIXDROP when I have time.
MIXDROP also borked

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
May I ask if you guys are all using the old save from the previous versions or started a new game in the new version?

Or it could be a problem with the first released version of v0.5.

If you are playing the game with the file uploaded on 26th, I'm really sorry but, you'll have to re-download the game.
We had a big issue regarding the compiling of the game files, and re-uploaded the fixed version.

So the solution is either
1) if you are playing with an old download (on 26th), you have to download a re-uploaded files (which are on the fixed link in the front page)

2)if you have downloaded the files after26th and having a problem, check if you are using an old save from older versions.
If so, pls start a new game (and if you want to save your time, use save-unlock function in the cheat panel).
I do not understand what kind of nonsence alabama you are talking about, I downloaded the game on September 1, and there is still version 0.5, there is no version 0.6 anywhere. And the error is the same as when the game was started. The game just won't start.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I do not understand what kind of nonsence alabama you are talking about, I downloaded the game on September 1, and there is still version 0.5, there is no version 0.6 anywhere. And the error is the same as when the game was started. The game just won't start.
The initial upload of v0.5 has an error so we requested the links to be update on 27th and some of the links still had (or has) borked files (the old files...). We have no idea why it happened cuz we double checked the updated links when we requested.
And, version 0.6 is already uploaded in patreon, and the public version will be available at the end of this month. ;)

MIXDROP also borked
We've just fixed the link. Thanks for your report!

derive

May 2, 2018
Still getting errors while using old saves:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'icons/clock.png'> 30 30 True>:
File "game/map.rpy", line 1593, in script
" "
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icons/clock.png'.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Who is the Jen actress?

Nikki Sexx :)
Still getting errors while using old saves:
You can't use old save. You have to start a new game and, in case you've already seen all the events in the previous versions,
you can use save update option (in the very top of cheat panel).

Beware cheat panel exit version is barely visible so far. It's an X button in the top right corner.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I can't start the game.
When I try it crashes.
I'm sorry we've verified the problem.

I am so sorry that it took such a long time. :cry:

For now we have only a few days left (within this week) to release a new update,
and we expect that the new build would be fine without the problem.

Reactions: Tredici

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Hi!

We are releasing the public version of v0.6, and we'd like to share some of our ideas.

First, here's the changelog for v0.6,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As this is the last part of our big summer update, a lot of new stuffs are added.

1. For the main characters, we focused on adding contents for Jen (Landlord's wife :D)

2. A lot of sub-characters and their contents are added
- One of them are required in order to progress in Jen's questline
- Some of them are fill in the early part of the game - as the game requires some time and progress for Players to do anything fun with main characters, we wanted to fill in the void for the relatively early part of the game.
- Sub-characters in the company are barely presented for now. They'll play some important role in the company route.

3. New Area is unlocked. (Mountain area)
- The area isn't just merely unlocked. It has some contents so it'd be worth visiting more than quite a few times.

* And, with our upcoming updates, we are planning to put more time with the company route.
It was one of the pillars in our game but we couldn't invest much time with it until now.
We'd like to add some feeling of how MC climb up the ladder to success (and benefits as well!)
while adding some means to earn some big money.

We are aware that the game severely lacks means to earn enough money while there are some of very expensive items.
(At least since July when you and we had some serious talk regarding the game design and patreon policies)
And some of the stories or events require those items.
I know that is no-no if you want to make a good, enjoyable game.

However, we just didn't have enough time to achieve all those goals in last 2 months.
With v0.5 and 0.6, we just managed to fill some big holes in the house route and add contents in many other places
by introducing sub-characters, repeatable random events, and etc..
In addition, we had to invest time to prepare for the new system (the last system we'll add to the game).
As the company route requires the system to progress in our plan, we are working hard to complete it.

So the in the next few updates, we'll be working on the company route primarily.
We'll try to get the planned new system set within an update or two.
Next focus will be adding events and contents for other characters with just few contents.
Other than House (family) route and company route, we have some other routes planned (such as ex-gf revenge route including her sister), but those routes are yet to be implemented.

And, one more thing I'd like to share is that, from next update (v0.7) we'll provide update only files as well. So you can save your time downloading the file.

In short,
in Next few updates, we will try to :
1) expand company route
2) provide some means to earn big money other than your regular salary (so that, you won't have that as strong of a urge to use cheat or pay for the cheat) to progress the story
3) add contents for other main characters that has too little of a contents

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this weekend and be safe and happy. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: shane420

martyfox

Aug 17, 2017
I'm stuck on the last character '???'.

I keep going back to the Finance department later but I can never catch her a second time. Is this the ending for now?

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes