Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
It seems you are using an old save. You need to start a new game.
Use save unlock function (top of cheat panel) once you start a new game.
It will progress you to the point where you can get to the updated contents right away.

I'm stuck on the last character '???'.

I keep going back to the Finance department later but I can never catch her a second time. Is this the ending for now?
Did you check the office in the late afternoon?

glutamat

Feb 6, 2018
It seems you are using an old save. You need to start a new game.
Use save unlock function (top of cheat panel) once you start a new game.
It will progress you to the point where you can get to the updated contents right away.

Did you check the office in the late afternoon?
what is the cheat panel? can't see it

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I've purchased the car but when I try to go to Mountain Trail I keep receiving the "You need 4-wheelers to go there".
Am I missing something? Thanks

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Reactions: Vicissitudo

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
It's a good game, I just played it for the first time, dev if you read this here, just a suggestion, you could invest in gifs with captions, especially in gifs related to humiliation (like calling it cheap whore) and captions related to betrayal by cause of the protagonist having sex with his landowner's wife. I wish you all the best, if I had the possibility I would give you some support in the patreon but currently the dollar price is very expensive for me.

Reactions: Mymy

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem at the office I go to the finance department the clue tells me to catch the stranger masturbating again but I have gone at all hours every day of the week and nothing skips me

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
It's a good game, I just played it for the first time, dev if you read this here, just a suggestion, you could invest in gifs with captions, especially in gifs related to humiliation (like calling it cheap whore) and captions related to betrayal by cause of the protagonist having sex with his landowner's wife. I wish you all the best, if I had the possibility I would give you some support in the patreon but currently the dollar price is very expensive for me.
Thanks for the review!

It's interesting that we have some similar ideas regarding gifs. :LOL:
During June and July, we've invested much time in gathering gifs and changing their formats.
We had made categories for all the gifs before doing so, and one of the categories were caption gifs.
So far, lots of those caption gifs are related to cheating theme as we have plan for MC breaking happy families (it will be introduced when the ex-gf route is presented in our plan)

Since we try to maintain consistency with actors with media files, and with only handful of captioned gifs with main characters we have now, we couldn't really use much of the gifs in events on main characters except for the random encounters with them once you get to have first sexual intercourse with them.

We do have plan for the humiliation part, tho.
It is not 100% decided but our big plans for the future so far is:

1) company route - MC tries to survive and thrive, using sex and wit (also provide means to earn big money)

2) ex-gf route - provide story for how MC starts to go astray (provide big chunk of cheating themed events)
- we have plan to put a special app in the phone menu regarding the those events to be repeatable as well

3) success related contents - contents for enjoying MC's success

4) enslaving and humiliation contents

Pretty much in the above order, we have planned for now that humiliation related captions are in our stock as well.

I understand that about the dollar price and please don't feel pressured to financially support. It's an important part in our project but getting feedback is as important as well to develop the game! :)

I have a problem at the office I go to the finance department the clue tells me to catch the stranger masturbating again but I have gone at all hours every day of the week and nothing skips me
Thank you for your report!
We'll look into the problem ASAP.

ps. just in case, did you use the old save?

• Love
Reactions: Templar Knight

Wumpey

Jul 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'legacy_story_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 911, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 1719, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'legacy_story_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
A Tale of One City 0.6
Sun Sep 26 15:23:52 2021

Everytime i want to check the Emails -

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
-feels like im sitting more inside the hint system than the game
-nice to have character icons at the locations...could you pls use different colors or just grey em out if they have: nothing/repeatable/storyquest
-there isn't a good story or character plot flow if you have to show "Hint:xxx" after each event, the event should includes the stuff you need to know to progress, even if it is just a "Mind: Oh no i know nothing about xxx"
-also Hintsystem could work more like a todo with greyed out stuff you can't do at the moment ... or shown at the locations or map overview like: "Have to visit her at home" "Have to get to know xxx better"
-UI is also confusing, if you show x/200 str or int, it should be possible to get it, or at least show a msg like "Cant improve with the current gear", better option would be to just show x/50 and if you tier up it unlocks a higher limit
-as others already posted: pay 3000 for the gym, to pay 50 each visit?

Yeah so...story flow, or better plot flow is kinda missing and even if you know you have to visit someone there, you still have to guess at which room the event will trigger.
The maps currently have different colors for labels...beach could be hard to read, also the pictures/char icons switch between below or above the name leading to some confusion while you are searching. The "travel" between the maps is done well with the "park" as link, adding "links" to every other map at e.g. roads/paths that exit the current map would also generate a better flow than switching to a overview everytime you want to travel.

derive

May 2, 2018
Do I need to open the save somewhere if I use the save unlock feature? Because I'm still getting errors after I open the smartphone:
edit: I'm playing 0.5 because I missed that update.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/map.rpy", line 1593, in script
" "
File "game/screens.rpy", line 557, in execute
screen cell_phone:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 557, in execute
screen cell_phone:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 567, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 574, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 577, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 617, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 618, in execute
imagebutton:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 618, in keywords
imagebutton:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 622, in <module>
action Show("wardrobes", wardrobe = user_ward, second_wardrobe= False)
NameError: name 'user_ward' is not defined

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Whenever I go to the Department Store to buy a camera for my cousin, it errors out in the shopping menu.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the review!

It's interesting that we have some similar ideas regarding gifs. :LOL:
During June and July, we've invested much time in gathering gifs and changing their formats.
We had made categories for all the gifs before doing so, and one of the categories were caption gifs.
So far, lots of those caption gifs are related to cheating theme as we have plan for MC breaking happy families (it will be introduced when the ex-gf route is presented in our plan)

Since we try to maintain consistency with actors with media files, and with only handful of captioned gifs with main characters we have now, we couldn't really use much of the gifs in events on main characters except for the random encounters with them once you get to have first sexual intercourse with them.

We do have plan for the humiliation part, tho.
It is not 100% decided but our big plans for the future so far is:

1) company route - MC tries to survive and thrive, using sex and wit (also provide means to earn big money)

2) ex-gf route - provide story for how MC starts to go astray (provide big chunk of cheating themed events)
- we have plan to put a special app in the phone menu regarding the those events to be repeatable as well

3) success related contents - contents for enjoying MC's success

4) enslaving and humiliation contents

Pretty much in the above order, we have planned for now that humiliation related captions are in our stock as well.

I understand that about the dollar price and please don't feel pressured to financially support. It's an important part in our project but getting feedback is as important as well to develop the game! :)

Thank you for your report!
We'll look into the problem ASAP.

ps. just in case, did you use the old save?
I have the exact same problem with the game and No this is the first time I have tried this game.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
[1] when the dev mentions enslaving and humiliation content and enslaving mean the mc will be the one doing the enslaving and humiliating ? [2]Will the mc get revenge against his X and the guy's she cheated with . If so this game will be :devilish: good..

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes