mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
Having a problem getting 2nd Promotion. I've completed all content for every character except meeting the girl on the beach. Does she figure into the promotion (bosses daughter maybe, lol). Thanks! Anyway, haveput in plenty of work time (including working from home). I've also gotten the magic hand power (but still waiting on my second perk and sex skills too) Any ideas? Thanks!

Reactions: JoStark

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I came to try this game because the samples were nice. But after paying it, I'm not sure what to think of it.

The worldbulding is really well thought and well developped.
The characters are plenty and all different.
The story was interesting at first but is slowly becoming annoying.
The photo, gifs, videos and even the icons are well chosen.

At first, I thought we had to go to work during the day and interact at home when we come back and during the weeek-end. But it was difficult due to the short amount of energy and the transportation cost. After considering the price of everything available, I decided to start a new game.

I was surprised that not working at all didn't have any effect. I'm not even sure working from home is giving you any money. I concentrated my time on completing the quests from the hint button but it isn't always clear.
"You need to see more of X's events" ok but until what point? (If it's Jen, do I have to complete the event 17 to unlock Kyley or it's possible before? If it's cherry Cherry, do I need to go through the 10th event to gain access to Tori's quest line? If it's Kimmy, do I have to continue until the promotion event to continue Jenna's story line?).
So while completing everything, I thought it could be useful if the color of the part already completed of a quest could change for quests with many conditions.
The job accomplishment isn't indicated though it's necessary for Kimmy's quests. I know we just need to work for that but still following the progress could be useful like other stats.

My problem started after the first Mysterious Power perk. Seing the MC, a gentle and kind man, becoming a jerk like he disliked was difficult. He also started using words like bitch or whore among other crude verbal expressions. Without talking about Cherry's 8th event (I know it was useful for him to go see the mysterious man but still it was awful...). Is he supposed to stay like this?

For Kimmy's 6th event, after the meeting with Rachel, though it's early in the morning, there's nobody at work.

I've finished Tori's content but I still have this message :
1636780682377.png

I had a white screen when going to Jen's room for the 3rd event.
After inserting my dick in Jen while sneaking in, the image appeared everywhere until I've gone further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after that, many images where coexisting together, particularly an image from the gym behind the good one.

There are some spelling errors too.

The bottom line is overlaping with what is just above (Title on the left and the sexual positions on the right).

I know there's no gay content planned (sadly, the male characters are appealing), so how are we supposed to deal with male characters?

After the second perk, the videos while jogging were shortened.

I've been working the more late possible but I wasn't able to see the girl (Eve) masturbating a second time. Is there something else that need to be done to make it happen?

Using different icons for each character during conversations is confusing. I often thought I was talking to many people while talking to Jen only for example.
Speaking of icons, Chloe doesn't always appear while being in the kitchen (particularly for breakfast).

In conclusion, the game is well made, has good mechanisms and a good selection of content. My only problem is the story and the evolution of the MC.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Liked the game and the concept. Tho:

1) Having opened the second mysterious power you can't raid any character at night, like with Jen, enforcing in them depravity. Witch is... inconsistent. The PC did it ones, why can't he do that on regular basis?
2) Jen's quest line is overly long. Nothing was in the PC's way to use his second power again. Instead. the player has to go throw a lot of strange and kinda bizarre steps. Let say that's his way of being. But artificialy making the quest longer, as with making her go to living room only on weekend, + being enforced to speak precisely in a specific room is not understandable.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes