randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I like the concept but I feel like there's a LOT that you can trim down, in terms of locations, and there's a lot you can add in terms of interactions between characters outside of their questline. Whenever you interact with a person you don't have a conversation, you just get a "The two of you talked" text that gives you +1 relationship. A lot of it just feels empty, it's not about grinding the stats necessarily, but it's about not having fun when grinding the stats.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and Mymy

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I pretty much get 'exceptions' here there and everywhere. I'm not sure the game is in a fit playable state yet.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Thanks for all the torrents. 0 seeders on this one though.

Reactions: Pedrocas77
May 8, 2017
The tracker is testing out a whitelist so you need one of the . If you haven't had issues before, that'll be why.
This is my first time having issues. My qBittorrent is at the latest version 4.3.9. I tried to do step 2 " Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange), then restart your client. " however that hasn't helped. I'll leave it up on my list and hope it fixes itself over time. Thanks for all you do!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
This is my first time having issues. My qBittorrent is at the latest version 4.3.9. I tried to do step 2 " Disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange), then restart your client. " however that hasn't helped. I'll leave it up on my list and hope it fixes itself over time. Thanks for all you do!
I'll have it rolled back, just in case. Try again in 2-3 minutes :)

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone know why tori quest still showing up while we can't continue when we finish all the other quest already?

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes