seden

Aug 22, 2016
Pyxeldrain do not function, not sure what happened but download do not start.
If possible to upload elsewhere or better through a file multi hosting directly ?
Thanks in advance.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So a while back when asked about the mind control elements the response was, "There's something there but it's just the beginning parts of that mechanic." Is there something more robust now, or has the game been more focused elsewhere?

Wyldkat1

Sep 15, 2020
Unsure if this has been asked but can someone point me on how to hack Jen's email as it seems to be the final item in my hints list. everything else says end of content..thanks in advance, plus i am so besotted by Cheri..she is one amazingly beautiful sexy kinky wild MILF..

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I wish the dev would set the changing between windows to immediate, so we get rid of all the blackouts between any mouse click. And a fast travel tor work...

Reactions: Valrin72

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Chloe's hint says: Buy USB at store.
I'm assuming that means the department store in downtown, but when browsing wares there I only see the camera I already have. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
edit: Nevermind. Found the USB at the supermarket in Acre Street.

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
It keeps crashing(an exception has occured)
Are older saves not compatible?
No, and it also recommends that you use the save option that you will find at the top of "Cheat". For me this is going to cause me to stop helping on patreon, because it doesn't save most of the statistics and you have to go back to work in the gym for example...

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I cant doo nothing only go out of game
Simply use rollback to go back to the moment before you saw this screen and make sure you always have at least 1 point of energy to prevent this from happening again.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes