konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh. powers. not so good for my immersion
(still havenot checked after qol rework. but didnot sense dat direction)

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the third skill? To continue the content of this company update I'm a little stuck!

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Hi, guys.

It has been quite a while since I left a message here last time..

We (me and my co-developer)'ve had quite a busy time for last few months that I couldn't really make time to thoroughly read all your comments and feedbacks, but I finally took my time to catch up with all the comments here.

I'm aware that people still feel like there are many empty spaces in the game, lacking stories for many characters, some quality problem with script as well.

The single biggest reason for all those problems are because of our lack of skill, experience, time and so on.

Ever since we started this project, the project did suffer from our shortcomings. We didn't have clear directions at times and sometimes we had to bounce back from our failures. We didn't expect it to be a bed of roses but, boy, it was even harder than how we thought. But we've learned things through the process that we feel like we're getting a grasp of it these days..

As we invested a lot of time into the game from the beginning (Feb) till last August, it took a toll on our real life that I had to find a new job while my co-developer had to catch up with his study this semester. And we also have had to allocate some time for our final system implementation (which is likely to be part of the game by next February) and launching our discord channel (likely within this coming week) So, for last three months we just didn't have enought time to put into our project that the amount of contents during those months were fairly small. But still we are sorry if you were disappointed with the the size of the updates for last couple months.

SInce my friend will be doen with his semester in 2 weeks, we'd have more time for our project, and especially during Winter vacation time, we will try to put as much time as possible.

Regarding the quality of script, well, I've read a review that it'd be better to get a native speaker to write story script for us.

That could really be helpful but the problem is how? I don't personally know anyone who can write a fluent and adequate English script for our game. Plus, I don't expect anyone to work free for us and we simply can't afford to pay someone at least yet...
And I feel like adding more contents should come first than revisiting all the script now.

But if any of you have a better idea, we are open to hear it as always.
Anyways, I'll put more thought into how we can improve it...

Regarding the lewd patch, as far as I know, the patch won't need an update unless we make a drastic change in our script. (That's what I heard from the maker of the patch) So you don't have to worry about its version.

Android port: Sorry, we don't have a plan for it yet... It's not in our priority as we are still in an early phase of making this game...

With bugs, tips and other issues, I think we'd be able to respond much better once we set up our discord channel.

Thanks for all of your comments and feedbacks! :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I have not set any incest content on/adjusted, but the first fingering with Tori turns her into my sister. Is the text variable set correctly there? Sister/sibling all should be changed there.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I already can buy the camera, but when I need to progress with the clerk I still need to bargain. Either remove the camera from the options in the store or configure a correct check, or have this discussion with the clerk start in the beginning (why wait?)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Why is the waitress called a server (cafe)? I have the two perks, but cannot interact with her, need the second perk...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Mymy I don't mind doing some proof reading. As long as the code is accessible via eg GIT.
I just can't give any hard promises regarding time.

Reactions: Mymy

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
alright.checked 0.8
lez talk qol as usual. Mymy

-- skip protection when encountering visuals(vids).
rolling back works but ideally there could be some pause/forced stop before vid is going to be launched as many of us are on text skip mode.

-- tips. good overall but some thoughts popped up (might be of help in the future)
i. can inactive tips (end of content/ completed) be hidden or moved to the bottom of tips menu? as it is better to keep as many active ones in one place/infront of your eyes.
ii. can "conditionally active" tips be separated somehow (maybe orange color, and-or moved to the middle)
*those technically active (not completed) but dependent on other chains completion (many things are locked behind the aunt at the start for example. so ideally you want aunts tips rubbed in your face while dependent ones somewhere below.)

-- tips and prereqs. (having those in tips is great ofc. so i feel too shy to request removing completed prereqs info from a tip)
i spotted some minor inconsistence. like a tip about mysterious man; i have info about aunt's 9th event on top and info about shop visitation below. i assume the reverse order was implied, that is with pre-requisites tasks on bottom.
now. that is not an issue but got me thinking: some progressions are interconnected (and dependent on other char events) and (it seems that) all pre-requisites are shown until you complete the task itself (like until u visit an adult shop/mysterious man you will keep seeing tip about aunts event u've done already)
for now things are not confusing but with more content there may be some uncertainty regarding wether you completed event number X or not. initially i thought there was saw some event tracker (im suggesting that) in the phone (profile-book icon on top-right).
*but nothing was clickable, i assume it is a gallery for patreons . anyway, can it also act as a tracker for everyone, like bubbles with checkmarks or any other indications

--tips. misc personal thoughts
i. can hints text be made copypastable? as i play windowed game and sometimes it is easier for me to have tips in txt file in another corner. (yeah, mainly id do that to keep active on top)
ii. as not-a-reader id benefit from more descriptive tips. ofc for my usual gameplay visuals and glimps of info from dialogues are more or less enough but ideally id like to get more info and that could be covered by tips. like why do i need to go/do/meet... [you do this because of that...]

--minor things. tips n not.
-camera. u can get it before taking a quest and tip keeps showing tip to buy it (whereas u can just go to cousin)
-tip about kimi/ 10 job acomplishments. i assume = number of times worked. but wording was kinda not intuitively clear
-tori. tip about sex-ed stays after geting repeatable sex-scene (with 6options) in her room (discovered that i can have fun in other places bit later. tried 3 other locs, tip stays. not sure if i missed something, or is it EoC ; for mom for example the locations to interact were indicated.)
-gym membeship bug. after talking to receptionist - u will eed to buy membership(again / loop)
-cars. i thought i should manually pick cars i bought (when in garage menu) so image clicking & its fading was bit misleading for me; looks like i get bonuses from such anyway (like i have +30attract, and sport car vids - but that is my 2nd/last car. 1st is probably auto-applied at mountain areas; never paid attention, was it 2 periods spent when travelling on bike? 1 with car?)
-player stats can go above>200. i assume it affects nothing (but who knows. those colored statuses dissapear)
-some sex vids are inconsistent (like different fems, surroundings, quality, etc)
well i understand that intentions were good, like say adding cumshot vid to the end of interaction (hiking girl video) but it doesnot work that well when/if you mantained consistency before and used cuts from same clip (and thus such little extra was unexpected).
so id suggest to avoid that at least with main npcs. and with clips you can and have cut successfully for different scenes/positions.
should be fine for something less memorable: car and bar (etc)random pickups with less diverse scenes / 1-2 position quickies
also im more or less ok with nonsexual vids inconsistencies when it comes to main npcs (like,say, interactions with sister and her emotional reactions) yet it breaks immersion abit, so maybe photo or nothing but text will be more preferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymy
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes