Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
repeatable events for Jenna
2) Jenna's kitchen during weekends daytime
3) Jenna's room during weekdays nighttime

If there are no other reports, it might just be my problem.
No, you're right.

That was our fault.

I'm very sorry.

Please, re-download the update-only file 1.7
Win:

Nov 23, 2021
hello amazing game for real but i have played the game when it was v6 i had to play the game with a lot of lag
the lag is everywhere from videos to moving around the map talking with others
i have waited for this update but still same lag i deleted the save file nothing help but i did something that helped a lil that i turned off the power saving and from the game i turn on the skip of ( unseen text and transitions it helped a lil with the lag )
but still the lag is so bad that it killed the joy of the game pls have a look in to this and thank u so much for your great work

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry if this has already been answered; but is there a way to increase attractiveness yet??

Boogaben78

Nov 4, 2020
How do I get past Tori#7? I have waited for days and gone to her room at every time I can see her there but still wont start.

kietorL5

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys, I am stuck with jenna's 18th event, the hints say to wait a few days (after tuesday) and to work in my office (wed, thu, fri).
I have waited until wednesday and worked everyday until friday for several weeks. Tried talking to her at home and at work, nothing. tried working every hour moday-friday, still nothing.
Is it a bug? i have checked here in the comments and haven't seen anyone comment on the matter.
am i missing something?

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
why does every fucking event in this game take place on the weekend?? I've skipped 6 weeks of time so far just to jump to the weekend to do the next event.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
there is a bug with the repeatable scene with eve at work, it enters in a loop and you can't exit unless you rollback

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes