marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Has anyone able to figure out how to get around the issue of the thing constantly going back to the "new updates" with the work having to punch in and check out. It doesn't matter how far I advance it goes back to what happened before the save. So annoying. I attached one of my saves if that helps.

I hope this isn't involving restarting the game because it will takes weeks to get close to what I have worked on. Takes forever to progress in this game.
Dont. I restarted in the previous update because of this issue, and now it happens again. Unless its fixed, it would be a waste of time

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello,
I feel I have a problem with videos
they don't play and I have a black screen instead
does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: jhon86

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Got a question I'm on day 37 my str doesn't go up anymore it's at 49, also when I checked variables saw that only could edit the money but rest variables were default, but then I downloaded a save from from version 7.4 or 1 and had all variables, do these variables pop up later? Also getting tons black screens like there's missing gallery pics and script errors, doesn't dev have testers before they release game?

gabap

May 24, 2020
Bug reports and requests.

>2. Rewards
>(2) Jen
>2) Park - walk / day time (random trigger)
>- 2 variances with same trigger
I walked in the park for two weeks and only met a Tori once.
Even though it's random, I think the rate of occurrence is too low.

>(3) Cherry
>1) Cherry's room - weekends day time
Video didn't work.

>2) Cherry's room - weekdays day time
Cherry is not in the room during the daytime on weekdays.

I used "Update only"patch, old save.

By the way, this update was already released a month ago, right?
None of your patreon's member have reported this?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bug reports and requests.

>2. Rewards
>(2) Jen
>2) Park - walk / day time (random trigger)
>- 2 variances with same trigger
I walked in the park for two weeks and only met a Tori once.
Even though it's random, I think the rate of occurrence is too low.

>(3) Cherry
>1) Cherry's room - weekends day time
Video didn't work.

>2) Cherry's room - weekdays day time
Cherry is not in the room during the daytime on weekdays.

I used "Update only"patch, old save.

By the way, this update was already released a month ago, right?
None of your patreon's member have reported this?
Do you know how long updates are here? Just started playing and don't want play then wait a year for an update, also will have a surprise for everyone at end month, if I like the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any way to get 100 intelligence?
do quests on day 63 and already gave me that stats boosts to go over 100, just need to go library till I turn into a bookworm my int only 53 so imagine but got str up and now 10 energy, things looking good.Mightjust get the $7 Patron just to get the sportscar and of course upload game so we all have it, then we can go and have some races :cool:

ozziegamer

May 1, 2020
MY CHEATS

if you know how to use urm then just place the these two files (includes urm) from my 7z folder into your game folder.
this is my own personal attempt to make my life easier most stats etc can be changed (well the one's i needed)

These can all be changed
+/-
money
peopleskill
attractiveness
mysterious_power
strength
intelligence
energy
job_accomplishment

this is a link to the URM download page (for those who do not know how to use it) URM

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
do quests on day 63 and already gave me that stats boosts to go over 100, just need to go library till I turn into a bookworm my int only 53 so imagine but got str up and now 10 energy, things looking good.Mightjust get the $7 Patron just to get the sportscar and of course upload game so we all have it, then we can go and have some races :cool:
Already gived up on this game. lol

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
I'm stuck on event 24 for Jen
THe hint is that the event shall trigger on weekend morning
I do have a dialog with Jen about garage door, but the dialog stops on the sentence 'Oh. And one more thing.' but nothing else occurs and I can't figure how to proceed
What did I miss?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a console code to unlock the patreon stuff?
nope but....and I strongly suggest not to do it, is to use notepad2 and edit the cheat rpy, if you put True to cars and house beach you get only 2 cars not sports car you also get house beach.....but you pay at end each paycheck and your earnings go negative because you ain't making enough, I did that without beach house but still game gave it to me, so don't touch that file, but will give you tip using editsavefile online just give yourself cash even thou you don't need it, also play with game at end month Im getting the $7 Patron and will upload game with cheats included and you'll have sportscar, just click on cheats in game to see what you'll have, this game is just normal game with no Patron benefits, I'll fix that but end month.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes