Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
The game seems to be hogging a lot of resources and lagging because of it.
You may want to spend some time optimizing the code.

Apart from that, it's probably not a good idea to keep on adding more and more game mechanics which just make the game more grindy, like the Job sign-in and sign-out. Focus more on just making more content.
We've optimized the game twice already and we think the massive use of empty dialogues make people think the game's lagging. We are working on it so far and, of course, we'll look into the codes more as well.
Thanks for your feedback!

Your download options suck giant donkey balls.
You have to pay mega for anything over 5gb(You are a douche)
The other downloads die after 2 hours (You are a douche)
I realize I am not paying you. But this is where I take games for a test drive.
Guess you don't want a customer
Sounds harsh but you're on point with the terrible download options.
We've been contemplating about dealing with this issue for a while but haven't had time to solve it just yet.

Do you have any recommendation as additional options for users to download the game without paying more?

Reactions: wormdogs

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
We've optimized the game twice already and we think the massive use of empty dialogues make people think the game's lagging. We are working on it so far and, of course, we'll look into the codes more as well.
Thanks for your feedback!

Sounds harsh but you're on point with the terrible download options.
We've been contemplating about dealing with this issue for a while but haven't had time to solve it just yet.

Do you have any recommendation as additional options for users to download the game without paying more?
For a host, you can try .

As for the game feeling sluggish because of `empty dialogues`, I believe this to be false.
After debugging some parts of your game, the most likely thing I can think of is the large number of variables.
Even before you press start, there are thousands of variables in the store.
However, this shouldn't be a problem, unless the variables are large and therefor would take longer to read to memory, while also taking more memory too.

The lag is present from when you boot the game BTW, so it's something that is being ran at init.
After debugging the code for a few minutes, I could see that most of the lag is coming from `game/story/*`
I recommend you look in there for the culprit.

Reactions: wormdogs and Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
For a host, you can try .

As for the game feeling sluggish because of `empty dialogues`, I believe this to be false.
After debugging some parts of your game, the most likely thing I can think of is the large number of variables.
Even before you press start, there are thousands of variables in the store.
However, this shouldn't be a problem, unless the variables are large and therefor would take longer to read to memory, while also taking more memory too.

The lag is present from when you boot the game BTW, so it's something that is being ran at init.
After debugging the code for a few minutes, I could see that most of the lag is coming from `game/story/*`
I recommend you look in there for the culprit.
Thanks for taking time for us.
Yeah, I know what you mean by it lags from the booting the game.
I just thought you were talking about those blackscreen with empty dialogues that many people have been talking about.

We'll definitely look into the parts that you've pointed.
Really appreciate your comment!

Reactions: wormdogs

gutihaz_14

Aug 11, 2020
Intellect and strength raised to 99, it doesn’t rise further, and for the event you need 100. Tell me how to fix this, otherwise I scrolled through 35 pages of the forum on the game and there one person asked and was ignored.
Hi, could you solve it?

el1990

May 5, 2017
sure. thx in advance

my issues are i cant raise INT and Att also wont go up anymore.

further when i go to the mall, i cant buy the usb and the car dealer gives me an error and cant buy the car.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
When you don't have any tasks to accomplish in Hints, this game is just a painful grind. You have to play 30 days worth in it to make any money and it isn't that much to begin with. The only ones I haven't gotten is the mountain park ones and I need about 25K in order to afford the ride. Seriously that probably takes about 5 hours of grinding the same damn thing every time.

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
sure. thx in advance

my issues are i cant raise INT and Att also wont go up anymore.

further when i go to the mall, i cant buy the usb and the car dealer gives me an error and cant buy the car.
I checked your save file, and there were a lot of crashes.

I don't know for sure why your save file has so many crashes, but maybe it was done by editing something or using console.
I tried my best to solve it, but I couldn't.
I'm so sorry.

So, I recommend you to use our save file.

1. Save until the end of v1.7 (after mysterious event 4-1) ( )
2. Save until the end of v1.3 (right before the 1st ending of Jen's story) ( )

Or start new game.

Reactions: el1990

Yorbok90

Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 1679634

Overview:
A Tale of One City is a sandbox game with many characters to interact and locations to visit and explore. The game has some RPG elements as well that you will get to build up your stats and gain perks as well. With more stats and perks, more opportunity will be open to players.
The Story takes place in a coastal city, where a young man who just graduated a college is about to start his career as a business man. Business career aside, the city is full of potential for this young man's adventure.

* NTR contents are not much (in the very beginning few events) and will be skippable

Update (v1.8 public / v1.9 patreon) released!
Renewal almost over!
+ Check out our new discord channel

Thread Updated: 2022-09-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: Project Blossom -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Update only: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
(up to date)

Extra: Walkthrough/Tips

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1076076 View attachment 1371979 View attachment 1316546 View attachment 1076081 View attachment 1316540 View attachment 1076085 View attachment 1316126 View attachment 1076526 View attachment 1271390 View attachment 1091675 View attachment 1091676 View attachment 1316554 View attachment 1269366 View attachment 1371982 View attachment 1269363 View attachment 1269368 View attachment 1269369 View attachment 1316127 View attachment 1316552 View attachment 1316130 View attachment 1316557 View attachment 1316135 View attachment 1371981 View attachment 1521264 View attachment 1677912 View attachment 1677914 View attachment 1677915
after run the update v1.8.
i cant buy the photo camera.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes