Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
[Dev note: Ms Jackson's right about 1 thing: MC should have talked to boss 1st (in-Depth) b4 talking w client. (not an option)
speaking of which, on trips like this (forced out of office) need some kind of notification to know if you're punched *IN* or punched *OUT* ]

AlCapwnd

Jun 24, 2021
Did you apply the hot fix 0.1? We fixed that bug.

Hot Fix 0.1
Win/Linux: MEGA
Description: Same as when you apply update-only files.
Copy and paste the files into your game folder.
(A Tale of One City v2.2/game)
Yeah the hotfix fixed it. Forgot to come back and mention that once i saw the hotfix

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Just an FYI [not sure which of u does the coding! lol]

--->>> CUDOS! [good job]
THIS time, [2.2] [all grind & Dependancy issues aside] Chloe, & stat cap @ 99 worked JUST FINE! [no extra problems]
Stat cap CURRENT = 124!

If anybody [v 2.2] has problems getting to that point, contact me. I started a WT, but after a while didn't need it.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I tried this one on a pc, but start slowing, so bad.. any one have this isue or know how to fix it? thanks in advance =)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, I tried this one on a pc, but start slowing, so bad.. any one have this isue or know how to fix it? thanks in advance =)
I posted a Compressed ver recently. Should be easier to run---less hardware REQ.
Videos esp can tax [& this thing has a *TON* [over 4k of them!]] your hardware.
If you're running Win 10+, really need 16GB or more RAM.
*PLUS,*, shut down everything else (you may not have enough resources to multitask *AND* run this)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Can someone tell me where I can find the photographer?
for the event of kyley number 16 (I searched the whole thread but no one mentioned it.)

Jun 28, 2020
Stuck on Mrs. Miller's quest. Her quest to visit her at sunset on her weekend follows her hint and visits her at her night but her visit doesn't advance her story Am I forgetting something about her?

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
wow, I was really upset about the choe event.no development so far. at least i didn't see him.ends up in the room with her and tori. and also about kimmy.after having sex with her 2 times. I still don't have the option to make an appointment over the phone. but in general taking all the moage out of the game. I'm really enjoying it.

LastDayLight

Apr 9, 2022
I like this game. but i have no clue how to finish Mysterious event 2 and i have finished all other missions and i need to finishing that before i can be done wit Maria can sombody help me with this. and agree with the others here hoe is sugesting a better tip system. all over a great game

Mike10081

Apr 14, 2022
I like this game. but i have no clue how to finish Mysterious event 2 and i have finished all other missions and i need to finishing that before i can be done wit Maria can sombody help me with this. and agree with the others here hoe is sugesting a better tip system. all over a great game
Have you buyed the SUV ? Maybe you have not all skills received

Last edited:

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Good game, but too repetitive working.

Also, cant get Work 46 to start, I have had 3 monday mornings at office and nothing triggers

Akira_Kurosaki

Apr 14, 2021
Ok, I'm stuck and this game gives little to no info on mysterious events, which if they were specifically tied to the person they pertain to wouldn't be that bad, but since they can be tied to random stuff like relaxing in a living room somewhere else than where said person is makes it damn near impossible to work them out. Apparently everything is at a standstill due to needing to see mysterious event 4-1 pertaining to Mrs. Miller and help here? the mysterious event page has 0 information.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes