Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
hello
i pressed the mute all option one time and now i can't unselect the mute all option can some one help me
here is the save file below
In renpy, the mute all option itself has only the function of mute, so if you want to adjust the sound after mute, you can adjust the sound through the bar above.

Jun 19, 2021
So I had an old save that I was playing. It worked fine. All of a sudden when I loaded my game one day mysterious event 1 happened again and now it wants me to open kink app but since I already have first and second power I cant click anywhere off of it. I just sit on a travel loop when i try to click to leave that map. Any advice?

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
So I had an old save that I was playing. It worked fine. All of a sudden when I loaded my game one day mysterious event 1 happened again and now it wants me to open kink app but since I already have first and second power I cant click anywhere off of it. I just sit on a travel loop when i try to click to leave that map. Any advice?
Can you tell me when the version of the save file is?
If it's a save file before 1.4, it won't be compatible.
If it's a save file after 1.4 (including 1.4), can you send me your save file?

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
hello
i pressed the mute all option one time and now i can't unselect the mute all option can some one help me
here is the save file below
That's not a bug.

Renpy only let's you mute with the button not unmute.
You have to turn on the sound again with the each 3 bars in the same page.

silence_d

May 5, 2020
Game looks cool, but not my cup of tea. No pregnancy and just a little to grindy for me but to each their own. Good luck on your game in the future.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
need help im at kyley 24 in the hint it says go talk to her in her room at late evening or night, but when i got there only sneak option shows up,

Wick_master

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
Help dev, I can't do Aunt event 2 because I can only sneak and I can't find the gallery. I'm playing the VIP version
I'm so sorry late reply.
I uploaded the hotfix about Cherry event Trigger Bug.
Link:

Gallery exists in the Beach House Bedroom. Beach house can be obtained from the cheat window.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes