estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.9 + IC

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Mega
Size 123 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

IMPORTANT, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW, SECOND RPA

3. Download the RPA files:

RPA1
Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 4.36 GiB

RPA2
Mega
2.07 GB

4. Move both of the RPA files to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.ataleofonecity/game
The files MUST be named: archive1.9.rpa and archive2.8.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Mymy

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Mymy I had saved game all done from previous version wasn't a Patron, now I'm VIP Patron and loaded that save and all good got all the stuff except beach house, it ain't locked I just can't go inside. Also notice you can't skip grinding, what's the use to boost your stats or girls stats if it's going break game, had 3rd trait but when I went to store got bunch skills but also said " go to kinder and unlock " but that skill is already unlocked. Guess gonna have to start new game and grind....again :rolleyes: Also since you redoing some stuff can you put giggles on girls and chuckle or lol or rofl on guys.
1. Regarding beach house:
Have you checked the email in MC's room?

2. Skip grinding:
Could you explain further what you mean by you can't skip grinding?

3. giggle / lol
Thanks for the suggestion.
I do agree with this one and, in fact, I did use 'lol' in the game script back then.
Like 2 years ago, there were few people criticizing that it should only be used as abbreviation while texting on phone that it breaks immersion. So, I removed those from game script except on the occasion of phone texting.

If it's all right I'd like to ask your opinion on their statement (that it should only be used on certain occasion).
As you'd already have noticed, English isn't my first language, so I try to listen to all the ideas related to such matters.
Me personally, like the idea to separate the expression on guys from girls.

Thanks for taking time to share your opinion. It really does help us.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
1. Regarding beach house:
Have you checked the email in MC's room?

2. Skip grinding:
Could you explain further what you mean by you can't skip grinding?

3. giggle / lol
Thanks for the suggestion.
I do agree with this one and, in fact, I did use 'lol' in the game script back then.
Like 2 years ago, there were few people criticizing that it should only be used as abbreviation while texting on phone that it breaks immersion. So, I removed those from game script except on the occasion of phone texting.

If it's all right I'd like to ask your opinion on their statement (that it should only be used on certain occasion).
As you'd already have noticed, English isn't my first language, so I try to listen to all the ideas related to such matters.
Me personally, like the idea to separate the expression on guys from girls.

Thanks for taking time to share your opinion. It really does help us.
I started new game since new update was up just doing stuff by the book, one thing I have to say I like that skipping ntr not that I don't care but for people having issues triggering mysterious event really help, went nuts trying to get it first time, also seen something that maybe you could fix when you invite tori or jen(tori)at beach house before you teach her you can bang her there. You could remove space by removing some annoying videos like when you go places or driving, it's ok to put 1 but not 2-3-4,same goes for when you work at office you should just keep the related ones to game not seeing co workers talking or other stuff...you know just to make game faster, also I noticed the girls in the park after you bang'em 2 of them look like corps like they been raped and dead..kinda scary pics. I test games for a couple friends and like I said I say things straight and trust me learning how to take negative comments helps more than you think. Will keep my VIP Tier want to see what this game can offer. Yeah and of the books, at start game you be saying the characters are not real lol that was a good one :ROFLMAO:. Now if you'll excuse me going to get drunk and see that funny scene to see what's about but if they steal my money I'll go to your house and steal your car and your money(and the TV).:ROFLMAO::rolleyes::cool:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ATaleOfOneCity-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Saw the Update and im impressed but is the inteligence Boost bugg? I read 100 Books in the Library now and nothing happens. Update the Hints or fixx the Bugg pls. Or maybe im just stupid :=)

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
how to increase inteligence ?
keep going to lbrary nothing happens stuck at 39
same here. must be bugged.
Saw the Update and im impressed but is the inteligence Boost bugg? I read 100 Books in the Library now and nothing happens. Update the Hints or fixx the Bugg pls. Or maybe im just stupid :=)
You need to raise your stat cap first.

In order to raise your stat cap, you need to raise MC's people skill.

1) You can get +5 people skill in Cherry's 7th event.
2) Then, +5 people skills each at Kimmy's 2, 4, and 5 events.
3) You can also get 5 in Chloe's 5 event.
4) If you watch Tori's 3 and 4 events, you will get additional +5.
5) And then, +25 in company 11.
6) Finally (in this version),+25 in company 50th event.

Sorry for not being able to communicate much. We've been very busy with work lately, mostly working on more contents and core mechanic of the game.

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Its Sad or Stupid to make is this complicated, we Test this Game to think its Bugg because of something overly complicated in a early Quest. Change the Hint and/or use such Roadblocks later and not for Toris 1. Quest. Some ppl like me just think its a broken, untested Product. And u cant get Points from Toris Events if u block the First behind this Crap. And didnt the Intro mentiont something like Congrats your Cap is 200 now ? Like i said, complicated Crap just to make it more "complex" and it backfires

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Its Sad or Stupid to make is this complicated, we Test this Game to think its Bugg because of something overly complicated in a early Quest. Change the Hint and/or use such Roadblocks later and not for Toris 1. Quest. Some ppl like me just think its a broken, untested Product. And u cant get Points from Toris Events if u block the First behind this Crap. And didnt the Intro mentiont something like Congrats your Cap is 200 now ? Like i said, complicated Crap just to make it more "complex" and it backfires
Thank you for your opinion.

We do think the game is too complicated here and there.
(We're revising the condition of the events so far)

And, we just found a bug regarding the people skill.
(Tori's 1st event bug)

We'll upload the fix within a day.
(See Jen's 2nd event first and then continue till Chloe's 5th event once you download the fix)

Once again, thank you.

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
You need to raise your stat cap first.

In order to raise your stat cap, you need to raise MC's people skill.

1) You can get +5 people skill in Cherry's 7th event.
2) Then, +5 people skills each at Kimmy's 2, 4, and 5 events.
3) You can also get 5 in Chloe's 5 event.
4) If you watch Tori's 3 and 4 events, you will get additional +5.
5) And then, +25 in company 11.
6) Finally (in this version),+25 in company 50th event.

Sorry for not being able to communicate much. We've been very busy with work lately, mostly working on more contents and core mechanic of the game.
you say to do this which i have and intelligence is still not going up when going the library. There must be some bug or something etheir its preventing me from being able to go any further in any part of the game.

Enkel

Nov 13, 2023
Restarted the Game and i think i skip´d the NTR Part on the First run and miss´d a Ton of Hints and Tutorials. Now i get it a little more xD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to increase inteligence ?
keep going to lbrary nothing happens stuck at 39
If I recall most of these are triggered by an event or quest,sometimes when you think you done it all there's always that something you didn't do,like a battle dance, park battle,talking to girls at dinner's/icecream. I did get stuck on 124int but used editor to break it,maybe I'll start new game and look at it not testing any game at the moment so have time, will posts while I find things out but I did find out that Jen triggers a lot she has the most quests and you need her quests to further in office to get to event 54+ that's where I'm at.

Aug 16, 2020
Some of the reward scenes don't seem to appear. Like the Aunt in the kitchen one. Were they once only scenes, and I just don't remember them? Or do you have to do specific things to see them?

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Nope, the game is not what used to be, too complicated, too many bugs
We hear you and we do agree with you on that it's too complicated.
We'll get the stat-cap system more simple as soon as we can.

And, yes, there are still bugs in the game especially the one with stat-cap we've found recently.
We'll continue to fix them which we should.

Are there still a lot of bugs? We thought we've managed a lot of them about a year ago.
And, there were not too many bug reports coming in since then.
Please, give us bug report so that we can fix them.

All in all, we do think that we messed up some part of the game.
We're going to fix them and sorry for taking it long to make such decision.
For most of part, we had our hands full, and at times I was too fixated to my initial plan.

Some of the reward scenes don't seem to appear. Like the Aunt in the kitchen one. Were they once only scenes, and I just don't remember them? Or do you have to do specific things to see them?
How do you unlock the reward scenes or are they just rng and have a chance of happening
Yes, some rewards and events are random ones.
The random rewards you mentioned are unlocked as soon as you unlock the characters regular (fixed) rewards.

Where is the stat cap?
My stats all say XX/200 - so it looks like 200 is the cap.

If there is a cap, it should say on the main screen.

Yes, we should have done that. We'll do fix them as soon as we can.

Thanks for all of your feedback. It greatly helps us.

Hope you all stay healthy and I look forward to hear more from you.

Mymy

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
you say to do this which i have and intelligence is still not going up when going the library. There must be some bug or something etheir its preventing me from being able to go any further in any part of the game.
Yes, we found the bug and said we'll fix in the message one or two above yours. We'll post the fix within today.

Reactions: DJTEMPAH2020
2.10 star(s) 29 Votes