Unreal Engine Abandoned A Tale Your Tale [v0.2.2] [J&E Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bloodr@ven

Aug 24, 2018
The game as a lot of potential, the F95zone community doesn't have too many 3d games out there. The only thing that bothered me are the fuckin doors and the short content but that is alright for a 0.1 version.

Regardless that, the first person is already better than cyberpunk 2077

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ehm 6 gb? for a first relase and only v0.0.1? :ROFLMAO: Something go wrong, or i am thinking to much?
Anyway lets see...

bufameti

May 12, 2018
too big size for low content, use less big textures and better archivation

setting of previous build was better, even if they lived together
some homes are EXTRA VERY big and this looks like weird proportion relatively to npc and furniture size
would be simpler to make just 2-3 smaller houses in some island setting to move freely between
cave place is nice one
Today that I was reviewing the assets, I noticed that there are certain textures that have up to 50mb, and some hairs of the npc have up to 250 - 350mb, I am reducing the polygons, so they will weigh less.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
I love games like this but I wish more had the father or brother involved, being a bull against your own father, or sharing siblings with your brother sounds more interesting to me than the whole harem thing nearly all these games have.
I hadn't thought of that, but I could implement something like that.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
The game as a lot of potential, the F95zone community doesn't have too many 3d games out there. The only thing that bothered me are the fuckin doors and the short content but that is alright for a 0.1 version.

Regardless that, the first person is already better than cyberpunk 2077
I know hahaha, I'm already correcting that problem with the doors.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, that was my problem not checking some assets, but I am correcting it already.
lol no problem, for now i just try the game, so next time surelly become batter in terms of gb.
For now the only things that i can tell you is the incest patch. Wouldn't it be better if the game asked the name first? So that we can activate the patch and have a more coherent summary of his life? Or will it still be explained who the mother is? That is, in the explanation he says that his mother died, that then the father remarried, but due to an accident, the father told him before dying that he was adopted. So I wonder ... by activating the patch, will the MC find out who is his real mother? Or does the stepmother magically become his mother? Just to understand.

Anyway the fact that the mc live alone is a good start. Cant wait to understand who is the mother and fuck her :love: :D

Edit...
ok i think that Susan is his mother XD so the story tell you after XD

Thank you

bufameti

May 12, 2018
lol no problem, for now i just try the game, so next time surelly become batter in terms of gb.
For now the only things that i can tell you is the incest patch. Wouldn't it be better if the game asked the name first? So that we can activate the patch and have a more coherent summary of his life? Or will it still be explained who the mother is? That is, in the explanation he says that his mother died, that then the father remarried, but due to an accident, the father told him before dying that he was adopted. So I wonder ... by activating the patch, will the MC find out who is his real mother? Or does the stepmother magically become his mother? Just to understand.

Anyway the fact that the mc live alone is a good start. Cant wait to understand who is the mother and fuck her :love: :D

Edit...
ok i think that Susan is his mother XD so the story tell you after XD

Thank you
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Later I want to give more meaning to the story, in the next update the incest patch is the priority and yes, Susan is his mother hahaha, that's why Yum exists, to give a little more meaning to everything, there are powers that we don't understand hahaha.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Later I want to give more meaning to the story, in the next update the incest patch is the priority and yes, Susan is his mother hahaha, that's why Yum exists, to give a little more meaning to everything, there are powers that we don't understand hahaha.
Please add some foot worship and facesitting animations to Emma and the other teen (i don't remember her name, the one with the nice shoes) o_O:p:ROFLMAO: P.S if you need more screenshots let me know lol :lepew:

Reactions: bufameti

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Please add some foot worship and facesitting animations to Emma and the other teen (i don't remember her name, the one with the nice shoes) o_O:p:ROFLMAO: P.S if you need more screenshots let me know lol :lepew:
I am going to add a little of everything, for the next update I have about 400 animations planned, and I am going to add some suggestions that I have been told.

Reactions: ranracksen and D-R

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
Hi, there is more narration than in the first version but I was hoping for sex scenes, I found only BJ, FJ but no real sex. There were more in the 1st release... (tell me, is it me who didn't explore the game well or am I just right ?) Also it would be a good step to add moanings in my opinion :)

Reactions: jakek

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Hi, there is more narration than in the first version but I was hoping for sex scenes, I found only BJ, FJ but no real sex. There were more in the 1st release... (tell me, is it me who didn't explore the game well or am I just right ?) Also it would be a good step to add moanings in my opinion :)
I know there is not much content, and the game is too heavy, but I already corrected the weight.

For the next update I already planned many scenes, I will try to add moanings too.

Reactions: jakek

bufameti

May 12, 2018
The previous game didn't have a story, just a couple scenes actually, I practically developed the game from scratch.

I know this version doesn't have a lot of content, but the next update will have a lot of sex scenes, but the MC will have to progress with relationships not just talk to the NPCs and then have sex, but it's not like you're going to play two hours and only get one scene hahaha.

I already fixed many bugs, not all, but the next update will be better.

Reactions: ThatCrew

iton

Feb 10, 2020
Player in new version is living isolated, while in previous he was in company of three milfs. That's the main spoiling change.
Aren't there too much places? Three houses would be enough for start. Maybe that's why people think that alpha was better.
However, author knows better.

bufameti

May 12, 2018
Player in new version is living isolated, while in previous he was in company of three milfs. That's the main spoiling change.
Aren't there too much places? Three houses would be enough for start. Maybe that's why people think that alpha was better.
However, author knows better.
In the future I plan to introduce more characters, for example in Andrea's house there will be two more characters, the husband and a maid, Susan has a daughter, Pablo has a sister... and I plan for the MC to live with certain characters later.

As the game progresses and more characters are introduced, everything will improve I think hahaha.

Regarding to the size of the game, I have already managed to reduce it by 55%, and I still need to check other assets.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes