Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If you only skipped Effie's text with the time travel tool and you saw the girl drowning, went to the sex world, the ritual, then coming back to the normal world, being arrested, having mom picking you up, etc, then yes, you saw all the content, and yes, the main story feels like the most incompleted/out of place thing in all the game by most of the players so it's normal to feel like that.

• Love
Reactions: joaquimbread

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This game got so broken when you went to the beach or bed sometimes. I remember it taking you to the wrong location. I hope "e" fixes that. And I hope the MAC version is on its way!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game got so broken when you went to the beach or bed sometimes. I remember it taking you to the wrong location. I hope "e" fixes that. And I hope the MAC version is on its way!
I haven't seen that happen so it might be fixed, yeah.

Where are the lactation scenes? I can't find them anywhere :confused:
I don't remember there being any, just one or two where MC sucks some tiddy but they're not milky.
I think it may be false advertising, for now at least.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
im just curious on how to up my luck stats
You can raise it with the card game in the hentai store.
You should avoid raising it past the second threshold so you can get a special scene with a drunk girl in the beach at night.
If your luck's too high it becomes a joke scene and you don't get to fucc cos you're too lucky ;c

seirtnese

Apr 13, 2019
There's this weird Effie bug after telling her to "have some fun" at night and it just directly takes you in the bedroom llike nothing happened.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There's this weird Effie bug after telling her to "have some fun" at night and it just directly takes you in the bedroom llike nothing happened.
Dev managed to fix the crash but she just won't fuck you and you'll get stuck in her room. Rofl.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fucking hell lmao. So there's no console magic to go through this then?
Don't think so, you can use the scroll wheel on your mouse or the "back" button at the bottom of the screen to escape out of it but you're not gonna get laid in that scene.
I would suggest you don't even begin it as it may conflict with the "Sister" story as you have to go to Effie's house later on during that.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Don't think so, you can use the scroll wheel on your mouse or the "back" button at the bottom of the screen to escape out of it but you're not gonna get laid in that scene.
I would suggest you don't even begin it as it may conflict with the "Sister" story as you have to go to Effie's house later on during that.
In my case I didn't need to rollback to get out of there, simply opening the map worked.
Also if you say No to the "wait for Effie" prompt, you can then knock on the door to continue with that story line.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes