Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
It's depressing how little has actually been added to this game

Most of it is unfinished scratch/placeholder art, and half of what is placeholder, doesn't need to exist

And so much of early game content that used to work, just doesn't anymore. How do you fuck things up like this? And there's so many triggers that I sometimes don't even know what event I'm getting. Quite a few events just start the main story completely over, and side stories should not be triggerable if a character is unavailable at the time. I also had a bug where my characters name just reset to "player". What an actual nightmare

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
I am stuck on the "search janes room when she is not there part" Doesnt seem to matter when i go in, there is nothing to check.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Why this not have the ntr tag bro wtf im just so angry men there´s no warning at all
The mods don’t seem to be able to decide on whether this counts as NTR or not. The game had the netorare tag several times in the past, at one point for like a year or so.

Out of curiosity, what is it that makes this game NTR in your opinion? Something specific? The beach scenes? The alternative version of Hitomi? The sister recounting previous sexual encounters with the MC? Simply the fact that the men in the sex world are not celibate?

Jan 21, 2021
The mods don’t seem to be able to decide on whether this counts as NTR or not. The game had the netorare tag several times in the past, at one point for like a year or so.

Out of curiosity, what is it that makes this game NTR in your opinion? Something specific? The beach scenes? The alternative version of Hitomi? The sister recounting previous sexual encounters with the MC? Simply the fact that the men in the sex world are not celibate?
the literal scene of the landlady getting fucked and her proceeding to chastise you for not being a man. if that isn't ntr i don't know what is

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
the literal scene of the landlady getting fucked and her proceeding to chastise you for not being a man. if that isn't ntr i don't know what is
People, please, no, Japanese (NTR) with the father fucking the mother, no, if they were separated and the MC was there having a relationship with her and she had that happen, then yes. As far as I know, father fucking mother is normal, otherwise where would we have come from?

If she doesn't stay permanently with the MC and stays married, that's not NTR and if she has sex with her husband, that's not cheating, because she hasn't ended her marriage yet.

Another person within the MC's Harem or outside of it may have a lesbian relationship, and that is not NTR, because even if they are among them it is just to have fun while the MC has fun with others

Jan 21, 2021
People, please, no, Japanese (NTR) with the father fucking the mother, no, if they were separated and the MC was there having a relationship with her and she had that happen, then yes. As far as I know, father fucking mother is normal, otherwise where would we have come from?

If she doesn't stay permanently with the MC and stays married, that's not NTR and if she has sex with her husband, that's not cheating, because she hasn't ended her marriage yet.

Another person within the MC's Harem or outside of it may have a lesbian relationship, and that is not NTR, because even if they are among them it is just to have fun while the MC has fun with others
i would agree 100% on your point if it wasn't for the context around the event.
the scene at the beginning of the game where the parents fuck at nighttime but you never even realize it is not what i would consider ntr. you've barely had any time with the character to give a damn.
that completely flips around after the mc and landlady have multiple emotional and sexual encounters but then you suddenly get punched in the gut by the landlady getting her back blown out in the living room and then she gets mad at you for not stopping it (which the game doesn't even give you the option to do).
it isn't cheating in the literal sense since mc is basically the side piece but it's still an emotional gut punch and was very obviously written to be such considering all of the lovey-dovey moments they have together directly before this

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
i would agree 100% on your point if it wasn't for the context around the event.
the scene at the beginning of the game where the parents fuck at nighttime but you never even realize it is not what i would consider ntr. you've barely had any time with the character to give a damn.
that completely flips around after the mc and landlady have multiple emotional and sexual encounters but then you suddenly get punched in the gut by the landlady getting her back blown out in the living room and then she gets mad at you for not stopping it (which the game doesn't even give you the option to do).
it isn't cheating in the literal sense since mc is basically the side piece but it's still an emotional gut punch and was very obviously written to be such considering all of the lovey-dovey moments they have together directly before this
Well, I understand that even with everything they had before, she must still be feeling guilty for cheating on her husband and with everything that is happening in her and her husband's life, she doesn't know what to do, who knows, maybe later in the game she Explain to the MC why you did this and the two understand each other and she makes the right decision to separate from her husband and then finally experience what she truly feels for the MC

It's just a guess, but anything can happen

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I think I'll just stop playing/watching this one.
I recently got around to playing it again after a long while, and, its just so boring.
The side quests, the older ones anyway aren't too bad. The newer ones and the main quest though, there is just SO much dialogue. Boring inane dialogue.

I did all of the side quests I could before I accepted the message from Effie and aside from older content around the sexworld hospital and ritual I felt like I played for a couple of hours with no sexual content at all. Just endless amounts of talking and really boring office minigames.

This game used to be really fun, almost like a darker alternative to Summertime Saga. But now, I just don't have the patience for this amount of self indulgent drivel. (he makes a lot of nods towards his RL patreon woes, I DON'T CARE)

A long long LONG time ago I was actually a patron of this game, but the days of considering moving back to that status are long gone I'm afraid.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
What do you mean too hard to read? Like too small?
Android has either black or grayed out text on a black or grayed out text box. You can barely read anything at all because you cant see anything. Its like the developers just said "fuck our supporters who use mobile".

Alot of games put in the option to change text opacity and color; that should be added in this one as well, as some people are color blind too.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I think I'll just stop playing/watching this one.
I recently got around to playing it again after a long while, and, its just so boring.
The side quests, the older ones anyway aren't too bad. The newer ones and the main quest though, there is just SO much dialogue. Boring inane dialogue.

I did all of the side quests I could before I accepted the message from Effie and aside from older content around the sexworld hospital and ritual I felt like I played for a couple of hours with no sexual content at all. Just endless amounts of talking and really boring office minigames.

This game used to be really fun, almost like a darker alternative to Summertime Saga. But now, I just don't have the patience for this amount of self indulgent drivel. (he makes a lot of nods towards his RL patreon woes, I DON'T CARE)

A long long LONG time ago I was actually a patron of this game, but the days of considering moving back to that status are long gone I'm afraid.
Personally I've only dabbled with the MSQ once, and never again, but I've done the character routes in this game multiple times. The story seems way too deep and dialogue filled for what's always seemed like a lot less payoff than just jumping to Effie, the teacher, or the mom/sister ASAP.

Grunt-ornot

Nov 2, 2020
Hey yall, a pop up in game happened while trying to load my one and only save, saying 'this save is from another device, its harmful to have files from other devices. do you wish to continue and accept that others have made changes to this file?' i clicked no then proceed to delete said save file, im wondering if another else has encountered this pop up? my save was from 2 weeks ago and just now loading it up said that. should i be concerned or is this normal?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes