CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I don't like that she went from shy-girl you gotta coax into opening up being legitimately nice to casual beach rape either.
I hope it was just another fuck-up and he's redoing her story or something cos it's upsetting. :/
To be fair, i wouldn't mind that scene if there was a fair bit more buildup. That's the problem with making the scenes before the story leading up to those scenes like with Lashley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
This story is finally becoming something interesting. The sex dimension seemed really pidgeonholed for a while and it was just sort of random in the grand scheme of what was otherwise a slice of life game but now that the MC is seeing it blur over into the "real world" this is starting to become VERY cool. Other little criticisms aside, I'm hoping most of the scenes that didn't have art in this update remain 100% identical to their current iteration once art is created. Don't change a thing, just put visuals to them, PLEASE.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How do I use a cheat code?
In the MC bedroom, go to the computer click on cheatcode and enter serialclown
In the backpack you can increase money and on the phone you can change relationship and skill points.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Could still be sex...What striaght male would have her running to the store if he caught her getting down?
I dunno man, people didn't like her being molested so he undid that.
He doesn't have her running to the store though, he has a drug business and she runs drugs for him. Lol.
He's just a criminal now, as opposed to a monster. Which is more fitting with the reward you get since he gets away with it.
I would've been fine with the blackmail rape if he got arrested at the end and we got some closure but since that's not the case this is fine.

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
Why does most of these scene still not finished the background and design for the characters seems to be unfinished for this update

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Nice! Thank you! Isn't this the kind of thing we should put in the OP? Also, do you have the spite rips as well?
I mean, you can get the scripts and images with a tool like UnRen
What klatimum did was nice because all the scene are a sequence of separate images animated by the engine and not gif or webm.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I dunno man, people didn't like her being molested so he undid that.
He doesn't have her running to the store though, he has a drug business and she runs drugs for him. Lol.
He's just a criminal now, as opposed to a monster. Which is more fitting with the reward you get since he gets away with it.
I would've been fine with the blackmail rape if he got arrested at the end and we got some closure but since that's not the case this is fine.
Would like if the guy was at least gay. That way we'd feel like he has no interest in her.

Feb 7, 2018
Feedback doesn't stop when a person admits they have a problem, if the problem persists the criticism persists, it continues until they fix it. This is true of all things, nothing changes otherwise. He's constantly breaking promises and jerking people around, and stalling, every release has a ton of bugs, and among other things that's fine. These are, however, things people are free to criticise him about so long as he continues to do them, because they continue to be true, and as new people come by and learn about this or old people come back to this and notice the problems persist they'll want to talk about them and discuss them, that's why it's an open forum. If you're upset about the natural progression of time and what that means for people coming and going that's a you problem, isn't it?

Saying another project is doing the same thing doesn't add to your point, tons of stuff bad out there, kinda detracts from it. I could make these same arguments about SS, LoK:R, and a myriad of other games and they'd be correct too, I dunno what the point is or what deflection you're trying to make actually. "Look they're doing it too" doesn't change a thing, that's the argument a child would make when caught being bad. Since we're comparing this bad thing to another bad thing that's allegedly worse though, Insexual Awakening is done, it has a lot of content and has mod support. They're also are making a new game, still with a fraction of what money Geseeki has and the same size team, an artist, a writer and a programmer, working part time like Geseeki's team. In the span of this game's entire path up to being what is allegedly a quarter finished, a game was finished, with post-release features added, and a new one has begun, and I'm only focusing on this one who knows how many others were made in this timeframe.

Geseeki was like this for 3 years on his own and in all likelihood he'll continue to be like this, and people will want to state their thoughts, your misguided ideas of gatekeeping and shutting down criticism aren't gonna change anything. It doesn't matter what the other people are doing, he was at this for well over 2 years on his own making the same mistakes, taking the same hiatuses, and nothing's changed now that he has 2 equally incompetent people with him. I'll give you something though, we don't know a lot you're right, given his history we can infer a lot though, hell for all we know those people don't exist. What if, what if, what if. We don't know. What we do know is what we have, and that's a lazy author people want to talk about and discuss, and give their opinions on. What if Sonic 06 was good? Ah, but that's not what we have, we have a dumpster fire. What if Geseeki's a paraplegic? Ah, but that's not what we have, we have 3 people doing... what? I dunno. We DoN'T KnoW, WE DoN'T KnOW, wE doN't KnOw.

For the record; The person you quoted was right, there isn't much new. So.. where's the problem? It was a correct statement. Maybe quote people who say he owes them money, or content. Count them for me, I'm legitimately curious. At the end of the day that argument you backpedaled from "you'll never understand, because you've never had to do it" is still floating around, make a good game, and in good faith don't stall for 3 years if you end up making $4000 a month. This one's gonna keep being criticised as long as it keeps stalling and being like this. You can't change that, you can't gatekeep that. Regardless of what poor appeal to pity you might be going for. As an extra note that I thought of as I finished writing this and couldn't place anywhere, "SexCurse Studios" had significantly less support when they finished Insexual Awakening. They're making $900 a month now, (compared to geseeki's $4k) but it used to be a third less. Around $690 when I last had this argument. Waybackmachine doesn't have good captures sadly. So there's that.
You're right it doesn't change anything, but the fact remains, you are dealing with different people. As much as you mock the notion, you really have zero idea about what the external forces at play are and this continued expectation that everyone is the same, remains ludicrous. Criticise til your heart's content. It's not gonna make the dude less lazy no matter how many long and rambling post you make about it expecting better just because there are more efficient people out there.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You're right it doesn't change anything, but the fact remains, you are dealing with different people. As much as you mock the notion, you really have zero idea about what the external forces at play are and this continued expectation that everyone is the same, remains ludicrous. Criticise til your heart's content. It's not gonna make the dude less lazy no matter how many long and rambling post you make about it expecting better just because there are more efficient people out there.
You're right it doesn't change anything, but the fact remains, you are dealing with different people. As much as you mock the notion, you really have zero idea what the external forces at play are and this continued expectation that everyone is the same, remains ludicrous. Defend til your heart's content. It's not gonna make people stop criticising no matter how many long and rambling post you make about it expecting better just because there are other people who stop posting out of lack of interest.

Oh no.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes