• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
It doesn't help that the father's apparently an escapee from Other-world. So there's that in the mix as well. Where the real dad is, or even if he's still alive...

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
It doesn't help that the father's apparently an escapee from Other-world. So there's that in the mix as well. Where the real dad is, or even if he's still alive...
sorry if this falls into spoiler territory, but once you enter the sex world you basically learn that the other world dad and your dad swapped places for some reason i either glossed over or they didn't mention, something like that, i haven't played the game in a while, i'm just waiting for something meaningful to be released.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
All these reports of the most recent build crashing and bugs, and I'm just here like "Where was I when this was happening, because I haven't experienced even half of what these people are claiming."

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alpha 0.25b
+Fixed Error with Principal Lashley’s sunscreen scene behind the rocks
+Fixed typo when talking to Miss Allaway after finishing her side story
+Fixed phone crash early in the game
+Fixed intercepting events with meeting Jane in the basement at night and walking in on 'landlords'

WINDOWS:

MAC:

No there isn't an Android update, the guy that was originally porting it hasn't been active for almost a year. So for the love of everything above Ginnungagap stop asking.

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
how exactly is my post "trolling" if the links were working before and are still working? the problem is obviously on his end

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
How to i use the vr headset
You need to visit the guy at school, he is the one outside standing on the stairs at morning, talk to him and he will upgrade your VR headset, you will then be able to use it by opening the chest in your room and selecting a person/scene.

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
Is the main story bugged?
I can't seem to get it working. It says I should go to Lashleys room but nothing is happening.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Is this game still bugged liked crazy
The game still hve a bunch of bugs, but dont expect them to be fixed cause how lazy Geeseki and his team hv been on the last 2-3 updates is just horrible to see. (if u check their trello a month has pass and they hvnt done nothing still)

• Sad
Reactions: CuriousCitizen
Aug 19, 2019
This is one of those Patreon games that will just end up abandoned.

I mean, the amount of money his Patreon is generating monthly from the wallet of E-HUNNIES everywhere, it's not like he needs to spend it on developing a brand-spankin-new game engine. And they talk about "coding" progress in his like it's a scientific frontier. It's fucking RenPy.

It's taking so long and it's intentional. Patreon is monthly and doesn't give a damn about project progress, so small updates benefit Geeseki to keep Patrons wanting enough to continue throwing money, with the least hours of work expended. Just hire more to scale better, it's not like there's any funding, at all. People are funding Geeseki to make the game, not to live a happy life. He probably didn't get the memo.

I was so excited for a moment when a guy just leisurely made a MOD that actually did a lot of work in the Sex World arc (which is supposedly the main selling point of the IP, the town being uncovered), but of course the guy only did it during his spare time and future updates to it doesn't even have a timeline.

380309_bg_skills_int_3.jpg
Image from A Town Unfiltered - MOD by Fudulaboi

Anyway, that's just MY sentiment. Appreciate yall for reading a meme-less post. Just disappointed that the funding is just putting food on the plate of someone who's taking the opportunity for granted.

How do you guys feel about this project so far? I've been following this for so long, it just disappoints me. So much potential just turned into market exploitation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes