D

Deleted member 418623

who will get map bug type *townmap_enabled=1* in console

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay so found some bugs and honestly with how sparse the content is right now, I'm gonna say just skip this update. I'm done wasting time and energy venting my frustrations with each passing update. At this point I'll say go support the Mod by Fudulaboi, it's much more promising and while it's only in the initial stages it's clear that actual work is being put into it.

Last edited:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Is the next update (v0.26) coming here soon? Cause I checked the game dev's patreon and saw that v0.26 has already been uploaded to the high tier supporters. If so, is the new update gonna be worth the wait?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Is the next update (v0.26) coming here soon? Cause I checked the game dev's patreon and saw that v0.26 has already been uploaded to the high tier supporters. If so, is the new update gonna be worth the wait?
Check several posts above and no the update isn't worth it.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
some be getting toxic in this thread :D so either calm down and cool the hate or go away your not doing anybody any favors ranting and raving about this games dev. fair warning ppl take offense when ppl target others indirectly so don't risk getting reported for being a troll.

Aug 19, 2019
...At this point I'll say go support the Mod by Fudulaboi, it's much more promising and while it's only in the initial stages it's clear that actual work is being put into it.
Please, let's try and support this guy Fudulaboi for putting the work in. Get the A Town Unfiltered MOD here and try out his work. It's a STANDALONE MOD so you won't need the Geeseki game to run the mod. It's free!

and when I say support, I mean spread the word about it if you enjoy it. Maybe ask him for his Paypal if you want to send a couple of bucks his way, he is working on this alone without funding after all, unlike Geeseki. Or even better, lend a hand if you have experience with RenPy and/or even writing for a well crafted story.

If you prefer none of the above, just play the mod and send an appreciation post here in F95 if you liked it. Posi vibes.

Happy holidays! Completely skipping this Geeseki update btw f**king trash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: splamo and ejmuerte
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again,
Please, let's try and support this guy @Fudulaboi for putting the work in. Get the A Town Unfiltered MOD here and try out his work. It's a STANDALONE MOD so you won't need the Geeseki game to run the mod. It's free!

and when I say support, I mean spread the word about it if you enjoy it. Maybe ask him for his Paypal if you want to send a couple of bucks his way, he is working on this alone without funding after all, unlike Geeseki. Or even better, lend a hand if you have experience with RenPy and/or even writing for a well crafted story.

If you prefer none of the above, just play the mod and send an appreciation post here in F95 if you liked it. Posi vibes.

Happy holidays! Completely skipping this Geeseki update btw f**king trash.

Sep 10, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "H:\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "H:\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
File "scenes/myhouse/sisterbedroom/day/story/postcamgurlsubstitute/postcamgurlsubstitute_bed_missionary.rpyc", line 182, in script
File "H:\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.26a-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.26a
Mon Dec 16 20:04:15 2019

Fix this

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
WINDOWS:

MAC:

PATCH (No Hot-fixes Yet, Please report any bugs to have them fixed ASAP)

Cheatcode: walkingsim

Alpha 0.25a
- The Ambient Update
+Spelling and Grammar Fix Focus
+Many code optimizations and game flow updates
+Added Main Story Dialogue Story
+Added a 100 character per second dialogue text type out
+Added Hitomi Living Room H-scene (Talk to Hitomi)
+Added Meghan H-scene in School Girls’ Bathroom (Friday Afternoon)
+Added H-scene for Mom and Sister within Main Story (Complete one of or both their stories, if both side stories are complete, mom’s h-scene triggers on or before the 15th of the game month, sis triggers after)
+Added ambience sounds for various appropriate locations
+Added sexworld versions of cafeteria and gym during the day
+Added dance floor section at the nightclub
+Added anal sex version for missionary with Sister post Cam-stream
+Updated menu transitions from fade to dissolve
+Fixed triggering bug for Sister’s story
+Fixed townmap bug when visiting the policestation
+Fixed policestation day and night error
+Fixed setup for the kitchen
+Fixed missing default variables bugs
-Missing Art and Unfinished Sprite work

Developer Note:
Hey, perverts.
Happy Holidays and such and such. I hope you're all doing merrily and stuff. I apologise for not doing much worded updates these past few months, I just constantly feel like there's nothing interesting to note on other than "it's coming along". I've been doing my best with what I can for the game, I have implemented some things and there are other things not yet implemented but are currently WIP.
If I'm being transparent, I haven't been feeling quite the best mentally. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment and stress just piles on top of each other. 2019 has been an eventful year, full of ups but also more downs than the past 5 years put together (or at least if feels that way). Sorry if that's a bummer for you to hear or like that you don't really care. Just play the game lol.
See you around cool people.
Won't accept cheat code!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Man this game its getting worse, text so big its out of the text box, again incomplete art geeseki demostration of lazyness, bunch of empty dialogues with no cg's wtf is going on, the coding on this game is a mess, the storyline get all mixed and confusing, Hitomi Living room action if u press "stay in bed" "on the desk" u start fucking his mom like wtf, with this update sometimes the map icon disapear oh man this game is getting really bad.

I think it would be better for him to finish this game now and start a new one and get himself 2 artists to do the art cause he cant even handle a kid style art a new more expirienced coder cause literaly we can see its a beginner that is doing the coding.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Encountering an error any time an asset for Ms. Lashley shows up. Perhaps the file is named slightly differently in the actual game files?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes