Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Wonder when sister's story will be finished... 2025?

I think that it already kinda is. Sister's side-story (apart from one scene that might have to be updated) as well as the Missus and Allaway are all finished from what I can tell. It's just that Sister just seems to not exist this time around.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I was so used to allaway that it took my brain a moment to register when I read the name.

FINALLY PRINCIPLE LASHLEY UPDATE! FINALLY!

HowLong has it been?! Oh god yes!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Don't bother, you still can't bang her. She's either upstairs at the school in the day or in the classroom in the afternoon. I've never seen her elsewhere.
Thanks, found her. Turn out I had to meet her first then she appears in class

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How did you got the scene? i met her and i've been trying to get it but goes into throwaway dialogue every thursday and friday
I found her but said nothing about the scene. Couldn't trigger it. As the scene between mom and MC while watching a movie.
I wish the dev focus more on bug fixes and missing sprites and art instead of make meaningless scenes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don’t think you guys understand

Principal Lashley

Principal fucking Lashley

The big titted milf principal who turned to god to help with her second addiction!

This is...this is glorious

SkyDrive101

Nov 9, 2019
Hey peeps Im having trouble here in the game with both lashley and effie/jacob.
Lashley just loops to the same dialog every time and I try to talk to them in the morning but its always standard dialogs, plz help bug.jpg

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So really fucking annoyed, I'm at the part where jack and the MC are talking in ny room (without finished coloring... after 2 years...) so when we were in the sex world our step mom says the Jacks switched places, but for some reason thay like completely fucking slips through the MCs mind. Why is that?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Also, I know you don't update much, tbh I thought the game died, but before you update again you should really consider finishing the stuff you haven't colored in yet. Oh and also the scenes with the Principal where nothing is added just text... yeah those shouldn't be added til you finish them, just saying. That's why lots of people lose faith in this game, but other wise everything else is great. If you can get it together and make it seem like the game might actually be finished I'd be willing to become a patreon, but I just loathe becoming a patreon and then the game drops, so I tend to hold off til later in the games. Good luck.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hi I tested it without Unren and it´s working.
Only copy it to your game folder.
The patch I did for the previous replaced the .rpa file, it was a more direct approach but it meant more work on my part, had to rebuild the entire game on a really slow computer.
Also apparently they did release a patch for 0.26, but we never got 0.26b here. Just the a version.
Same thing's happening right now, apparently no one has gotten their hands on 0.27b.

So really fucking annoyed, I'm at the part where jack and the MC are talking in ny room (without finished coloring... after 2 years...) so when we were in the sex world our step mom says the Jacks switched places, but for some reason thay like completely fucking slips through the MCs mind. Why is that?
I guess you mean the dad... Yeah this happens a lot in stories, you can say that the MC has a lot going on on his mind but personally i just think is crappy writing.
Has the writer ever heard of Chekhov's gun? If you're going to put something in, make sure it has a purpose.

Also, I know you don't update much, tbh I thought the game died, but before you update again you should really consider finishing the stuff you haven't colored in yet. Oh and also the scenes with the Principal where nothing is added just text... yeah those shouldn't be added til you finish them, just saying. That's why lots of people lose faith in this game, but other wise everything else is great. If you can get it together and make it seem like the game might actually be finished I'd be willing to become a patreon, but I just loathe becoming a patreon and then the game drops, so I tend to hold off til later in the games. Good luck.
The dev doesn't come round these parts m8. Or atleast they don't have a direct interaction with the community.
Some other folks and I already had this discussion here, seems like the dev doesn't know what the heck they're doing.
They add plot but without CG, just sketches... Buuut they also add scenes without any plot leading up to them, they even make you buy relationship points so you can unlock those scenes.
It's like they're just adding stuff for shits and giggles.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
The patch I did for the previous replaced the .rpa file, it was a more direct approach but it meant more work on my part, had to rebuild the entire game on a really slow computer.
Also apparently they did release a patch for 0.26, but we never got 0.26b here. Just the a version.
Same thing's happening right now, apparently no one has gotten their hands on 0.27b.

I guess you mean the dad... Yeah this happens a lot in stories, you can say that the MC has a lot going on on his mind but personally i just think is crappy writing.
Has the writer ever heard of Chekhov's gun? If you're going to put something in, make sure it has a purpose.

The dev doesn't come round these parts m8. Or atleast they don't have a direct interaction with the community.
Some other folks and I already had this discussion here, seems like the dev doesn't know what the heck they're doing.
They add plot but without CG, just sketches... Buuut they also add scenes without any plot leading up to them, they even make you buy relationship points so you can unlock those scenes.
It's like they're just adding stuff for shits and giggles.
I know it's random and off topic, but I'm confused. I remember playing this game back in 2018 and Jane had a whole story line with a cardboard fort in the basement, but since I had to start a new game I haven't been able to start her story and it isn't on the side story bar in the phone. Like am I completely forgetting something or did the people remove her story?
EDIT: I figured it out lmao, you don't click on objects in this game so i completely didn't think about that crumpled up piece of paper.
EDIT 2: and I'm lost again, why isn't Jane worthy of a side story walkthorugh? I mean do i just have to guess at when and what to do the whole time, I don't understand how I got through this before lmao.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes