CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I know it's random and off topic, but I'm confused. I remember playing this game back in 2018 and Jane had a whole story line with a cardboard fort in the basement, but since I had to start a new game I haven't been able to start her story and it isn't on the side story bar in the phone. Like am I completely forgetting something or did the people remove her story?
EDIT: I figured it out lmao, you don't click on objects in this game so i completely didn't think about that crumpled up piece of paper.
EDIT 2: and I'm lost again, why isn't Jane worthy of a side story walkthorugh? I mean do i just have to guess at when and what to do the whole time, I don't understand how I got through this before lmao.
I haven't done a full playthrough of the game since 0.24, give or take.
I remember the phone's objectives gave you enough info to go through Jane's story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not perfect memory but it went something like that, and the objectives were fairly obvious.

Again, I haven't checked the script since 0.26a so they might be changing some stuff behind the scenes. If you didn't read the discussion before then I'll tell you I was kinda pissed when they started to remove Hitomi's interactions. She suddenly was completely ok with having "accidental sex" on the beach, even though you barely had to talk to her.
And forget the part where you had to help her get through her fear of public nudity. They removed that aswell.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I haven't done a full playthrough of the game since 0.24, give or take.
I remember the phone's objectives gave you enough info to go through Jane's story.

Not perfect memory but it went something like that, and the objectives were fairly obvious.

Again, I haven't checked the script since 0.26a so they might be changing some stuff behind the scenes. If you didn't read the discussion before then I'll tell you I was kinda pissed when they started to remove Hitomi's interactions. She suddenly was completely ok with having "accidental sex" on the beach, even though you barely had to talk to her.
And forget the part where you had to help her get through her fear of public nudity. They removed that aswell.
Thanks for that info on Janes story, for some reason she doesn't show up on my phone at all, I guess it's a bug.
I noticed that about Hitomi too. When I first restarted this game like the second time I went to the beach we had the accidental sex and I was super confused about it because I remembered she was shy last time. I guess the people really don't care about this game anymore. Sadly this story has me too hooked to just quit for now lol.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for that info on Janes story, for some reason she doesn't show up on my phone at all, I guess it's a bug.
I noticed that about Hitomi too. When I first restarted this game like the second time I went to the beach we had the accidental sex and I was super confused about it because I remembered she was shy last time. I guess the people really don't care about this game anymore. Sadly this story has me too hooked to just quit for now lol.
Checked on it, mos def a bug. She doesn't appear on the phone objectives at all even though the script for it was mostly untouched.
I'm really pissed about the thing with Hitomi, they fucking trashed everything except some sex scenes without any buildup.

Might make a patch of my own, but my interest in this game is on a steady decline every new release.
I keep alluding to the discussion but it's better than to preach the same thing again and again.

Now that that's out of the way... I'm seriously considering making a patch for this... Putzi, would it be ok if i grabbed your patches and integrate them to mine?

I might also patch the Hitomi is afraid of public nudity scenes back in the game and make the "accidental sex" require atleast a few relationship points.
I would appreciate if more bugs came my way so i could just tackle a bigger amount in just one go.

But at the same time I wonder how many of these bugs have been patched in 0.27b, no one has leaked it yet and that version has existed for weeks on their patreon.

Reactions: ChrisHaze and Putzi

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
It´s ok for me.

Version 27c is out and their is Hitomi beach included(again) and Sister/Jane is in the phone again.
Well fuckadoodledoo, so i guess it's the waiting game till we get it right?
Because this time we will get the update right?... right?

Anyways, I still can't get over how they fuck it up so much on the first releases every single time.
We might not even get the new version like last time so i'll start preparing the patch regardless.

I am not a patron, so from what I can gather 0.27b was released on the 3rd of this month, and then there was an update on the 17th.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
This is probably the buggiest update I've tried of this game.
And My lashley story isn't working. It says me to go to office .
And I go to office fucking nothing happens Capture.PNG

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Well fuckadoodledoo, so i guess it's the waiting game till we get it right?
Because this time we will get the update right?... right?
I'm going to point out that if you wanted the update, all you have to do is shell out 3$ JUST ONCE, and it's yours right away - you don't even have to stay a patron the next month. All that having been said, you're NOT A PATRON, and thus not entitled to v0.27 at all, much less the latest patch version. Either complain about how awful the dev is and wait until one of the patrons finally posts it, or pay up and post it yourself, but it's not on one of us (the patrons) to betray his trust.

And My lashley story isn't working. It says me to go to office.
And I go to office fucking nothing happens.
Did you try talking to Principal Lashley once you went to her office? You should have 2 new options available.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
V.27c
Let me be clear it took the devs two weeks to iron out all the bugs. In that time span a single person took time out of their schedule to fix what these devs should have had ironed out from the word go. So, CursedFlame91 thank you, for doing something that the devs, clearly aren't putting effort into. Also just gonna do a quick shout out and recommend checking out the Mod for this game that's being worked. The guy making said mod could really use all the support he can get.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
V.27c
Let me be clear it took the devs two weeks to iron out all the bugs. In that time span a single person took time out of their schedule to fix what these devs should have had ironed out from the word go. So, CursedFlame91 thank you, for doing something that the devs, clearly aren't putting effort into. Also just gonna do a quick shout out and recommend checking out the Mod for this game that's being worked. The guy making said mod could really use all the support he can get.
Thanks a lot (y) (y)

Just wondering, what's the 0.27c patch for? :confused:

Reactions: {0__0}

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
V.27c
{...}
Thanks but, wrong bloke this time. I made a patch for the previous version, this time it was Putzi who made the fixes.
Was about to make a patch of my own to fix even more bugs, but i've kinda lost hope for the game a while ago, same old bugs that you can catch if you cared to playtest just a bit before releasing the game. Imagine suggesting to pay for that...

Thanks a lot (y) (y)

Just wondering, what's the 0.27c patch for? :confused:
The changelog is right there buddy. If you mean the patch download.
You just plop it down on a 0.27a or 0.27b game and you don't have to download the entire game again.
Since the images are the heaviest part and the only thing that changed are the scripts.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
V.27c
Well, it seems I've run into another problem...

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
No one has posted a compressed version yet so here I go.

A Town Uncovered v0.27c CRONCHED edition for Windows.
Get it and

Basically it reduces the size of the game from 847MB down to 213MB

What's the catch?
The images are compressed, losing some quality along the way.

If there are any problems, check the readme-compressed-version.txt file included in the download. Or just ask...

Prickly_Snake

Mar 17, 2018
Is the version on this thread the 0.27 in the patreon? or this is a 0.27a Is there a difference? Cuz I want to subscribe to the patreon.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

Get it HERE and

What's the catch?

If there are any problems, check the readme-compressed-version.txt file included in the download. Or just ask...
Honestly speaking I'm not seeing anything different in the images.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018

Get it HERE and

What's the catch?

this version is also buggy equal to the original?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
i was playing the game with incest patch, and a line have a wrong var name
Code:
  game\hud\phone\phonecalls.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 86:             mum "Bye, [povename]. I love you!"
"povename" is not defined, it must be "povname"

Edit:
one more
Code:
  game\scenes\myhouse\mybedroom\night\story\bumpinthenightpt2-3\bumpinthenightpt2.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 108:         dad "your [momrole] told me to ask."
momrole must be mumrole

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes