max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
This is why it's important to have pages like this. I honestly don't know what to feel about the idiots that are still supporting this guy, just like Icstor earning 30K monthly with a game he updates once a year...

Reactions: Slimeee

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Never ever give money to someone for an unfinished product
Thats how you fix it, the patreon model is horrible extremely anti consumer and rewards laziness, none of this comes as a surprise, at best youd have to be very responsible and stop supporting devs that dont work, but you know most other patrons wont do that, and the devs always have an excuse dont they oh my aunt died, oh Im depressed, oh my dog ate my code, oh Im getting ready to put the game on Steam, its easier to just stay subscribed isnt it rather than unsubscribing then subcribing again when they do good, yeah they know that and they count on it, you are trapped buddy, in a terrible system designed to suck your money.
If I had a game with a big patreon Id be even worse with updates
Suckers
I said this same shit and people wanted to get mad at me. no idea why

Reactions: Slimeee

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
so, new update no new content according to changelog. So why the old save cause bugs.
For that the dev should at least put an option to unlock all scenes in the VR till the game is finished

Lola Slut

Jul 11, 2020
1594850453155.png

My favorite part of the whole game, what a GOAT.

I usually don't make my male characters gay, but I absolutely would make an exception for Usher.

Please tell me there's a sex scene with Usher somewhere in this game...!!

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
HELP! The guide tells me to have lunch at the cafeteria for the Principal route, but nothing happens when i go there

OzBa

May 9, 2017
there's a new threesome?
Yep. It's the threesome version of "Quality Family Time" that I could never get to trigger back when it was first put in. I tried to force it to play using a console command via Unren but ran into the same crash that was mentioned a page ago.

Get Unren and just extract the image files. It beats actually playing this.

Reactions: Sollers

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Yep. It's the threesome version of "Quality Family Time" that I could never get to trigger back when it was first put in. I tried to force it to play using a console command via Unren but ran into the same crash that was mentioned a page ago.

Get Unren and just extract the image files. It beats actually playing this.
Could send me those files? I don't have PC or Laptop currently so I can't do it.

View attachment 731948

My favorite part of the whole game, what a GOAT.

I usually don't make my male characters gay, but I absolutely would make an exception for Usher.

Please tell me there's a sex scene with Usher somewhere in this game...!!
I like the gay content idea but not now or the dev just do it as a side quest with full art or just a meaningless sex scene and leave the main story with sketches like what he did with hitomi and principle Lashely

OzBa

May 9, 2017
It would be nice to see the scene that leads up to this but, again, I don't know how to trigger it nor can I force trigger it so *shrug*

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
It would be nice to see the scene that leads up to this but, again, I don't know how to trigger it nor can I force trigger it so *shrug*
It's part of the main story.

Well, for starters is after the sexworld. I don't remember the events leading up to it but at some point you are given the option of Going to the mall with Jacob and Effie, or not. You go with them, and when you get back home the MC mentions something, then you check on the Mother's room.
There you find Mom and Jane(sister) watching a movie.

This part depends on the relationship points i think

If mom has higher points than Jane, then she'll grind on your dick after Jane fell asleep.
If Jane has higher points than mom, then you eat her out after mom fell asleep.

Now if both have high enough points, after their scenes, the other one wakes up and suggests the threesome. But it's just that scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
People are still paying for this? Is the world just full of cucks or what?
I played dark hero party and immediately thought, "why is it in every cuck game the cuck is always set at 11/10." Actually, that's a lie, I thought "I must be able to bang one of these girls eventually..." (I was wrong) Its not like there are a couple scenes that you can skip or avoid or a cuck route to go. I regret pretty much every minute I played that game.

Its like how there is a separate class of game that is both Gay/fantasy/furry. You want just furry? Sorry. The furverts are very gay. Or at least open. Here I'm playing Tales of Andrology trying not to get sodomized because I really like the gameplay when prior I had never really had a gay thought enter my mind.

Anyway there should probably be another class of Cuck/NTR/DarkHeroParty-pit-of-shame-and-despair-you-disgusting-insignificant-ant level of labelling so you know if NTR is like one or two scenes you can skip or like a couple scenes you cant skip or if its going to make you feel worthless and shameful and make it harder to get erections forevermore. And if you're the latter I'm not judging. I'm here like the rest of you looking for weird stuff.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes