jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
What the hell is with the author of this game?

When I tried to set the relationship with the first character to 'Sis', I keep seeing condescending messages trying to discourage players from renaming relationships to a particular type.

Not only ONCE, but TWICE before I'm able to set the character's name.

Who the hell do you think you are? That was really a nasty attitude.

Seriously, this is the first time I've ever seen any game author going so far.

I was initially feeling sympathy with the author seeing some people bashing him/her but after experiencing this by myself, I don't feel sympathy anymore with him/her.

Oh, whether I eventually do play the game or not, it's my own business and not yours.

Geez, some people are really too much...

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
What the hell is with the author of this game?

When I tried to set the relationship with the first character to 'Sis', I keep seeing condescending messages trying to discourage players from renaming relationships to a particular type.

Not only ONCE, but TWICE before I'm able to set the character's name.

Who the hell do you think you are? That was really a nasty attitude.

Seriously, this is the first time I've ever seen any game author going so far.

I was initially feeling sympathy with the author seeing some people bashing him/her but after experiencing this by myself, I don't feel sympathy anymore with him/her.

Oh, whether I eventually do play the game or not, it's my own business and not yours.

Geez, some people are really too much...
He was forced to include it when Patreon shut down his game and demanded he remove that type of content. I might be misremembering but I think it took a while to add the option of simply naming them whatever you want however he had to put clear messages that he was not condoning the content because of fear of having the game shut down again.

Jun 27, 2020
having issues progressing with the director. i have a 10 relationship with her. and the side story just says to go to her office each time I go nothing really happens besides the options to have fun with her in her chair and cafeteia are those the only real scenes she has. If anyone could help it would be appreciated to know if i'm not doing something right orr if those are her only scenes. I would just like some clarification.

Jun 27, 2020
Also I'm stuck on the main story where it says meet everyone. I have checked everyplace and talked to evryone I could but. I'm stuck should I just skip to the next chapter.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Also I'm stuck on the main story where it says meet everyone. I have checked everyplace and talked to evryone I could but. I'm stuck should I just skip to the next chapter.
There’s a bunch of non-obvious people to meet. For example, visit the houses of Effi and Jacob to meet Jacob’s dad and Lailah. You can also meet Effie’s dad, but he seems to be optional for that quest. Others you might easily miss: Brock (works at the cafe), Steve (nightclub), Phil (school toilets), Cole (cafeteria).

Maxed out int nd can't fix mom's labtop. Got the antivirus for it too. Is this game just broken?
Check out your own computer and visit the fixing computers for dummies page.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
So...
I refused the blowjob from allyway *Gets Blackmailed*
Not kiss or receive blowjob *Gets Blackmailed*
Did he do it for the giggles of Ntr? Or is his customers cucks?
I need to know. anyways uninstalled. never looking back not even nor ever will it be worth having to listen to alleyway cry from being force to give head to Jack. Won't continue the story don't care if dev says she's not being sexually abused (which she is) won't care if he says it gets fixed later on. And if this post gets deleted i'll be a petty mf'er and report the games incest to patreon. Oh yeah brother i went there!!! Sue Me!!

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Jack had her paddling drugs (So we're told) Not buying he wouldn't fuck her. Is he gay or something? Not buying it.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
How to buy sister's love?

I've read you can buy them by talking to her in her room in the afternoon, but there is no option for me.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I haven't figured out how to go back to Sexworld...
As of this update, there is no option of going back there. That story path has not significantly advanced in years, from what I understand. The last "changelog" implies that Geeseki finally got around drafting the story for that, at least. Not sure how that item fits the changelog of the game, what with it not actually being part of the game version, but that is Geeseki for you…

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
As of this update, there is no option of going back there. That story path has not significantly advanced in years, from what I understand. The last "changelog" implies that Geeseki finally got around drafting the story for that, at least. Not sure how that item fits the changelog of the game, what with it not actually being part of the game version, but that is Geeseki for you…
Dude at this point i'm still trying to find all the meetable personal within the game. Is there gay content or something? what's with all the pointless male characters? The dude you meet in the school bathroom is sus as fuck.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Are you sure it isn't the unren rpy rpyc causing this?
my cheat enabler had

these codes in has as the unren

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
since then I have removed those codes from my cheat enabler

in unren-dev.rpy change it to and it works fine

Code:
init -1 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Dude at this point i'm still trying to find all the meetable personal within the game. Is there gay content or something? what's with all the pointless male characters? The dude you meet in the school bathroom is sus as fuck.
If you ask a lot for it he may put in a scene out of no where to please people.
It's just unfair that he gets this amount of money with no complete or half assed update with no save compatibility Screenshot_20200716-174318_Samsung Internet.jpg
And there are other devs who does it all, art, coding and porting who don't get any support like LostWisdom
Screenshot_20200716-174340_Samsung Internet.jpg
I hope all hard working devs get all the support they need

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes