slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
That was quite a bit of a ramble there pal. Not judging you, i sometimes do the same.

But yes, the problem seems to be that your method of just dumping the new content over the old one has made some mistakes here.

Mainly because of the way files are organized in this project.
Basically every scene and it's scripts are organized in a series of folders, for example a scene in the school university's bathroom at night would be in
school>bathroom>night>story>{namespecifiedforthatscene}

So if the dev decided to, idk, move a scene from one folder to another while keeping the same names... And you dumping new files over old ones... Yeah.
Hmph, I think I was rather concise. :p I am also quite aware of the potential for an issue. I even referenced said issue myself. But it is clearly not the case here. Otherwise the developer flag wouldn't matter. Further, I also know... when I extract a new version and start getting duplicate scene errors... to clean out the `game` folder and re-extract the new version. It's a rare enough issue that an extra minute of deleting and re-extracting files isn't an issue when it does happen. While creating a new folder and migrating saves manually for each release of every game would be a great deal more work. In fact, I did create a fresh folder to extract to when I started getting errors about duplicate scenes... then continued to get errors about duplicate scenes with the clean copy. As I said... that's clearly not the issue in this case.

I said I'm no expert on renpy... not that I'm a complete noob. :D

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
that quest is the worst part of the game especially since, if you want to get certain scenes like the mom/sister 3some to trigger without issue, you have to do it over and over.

They need to make the entire quest scripted event, or provide an in game checklist, or make the trigger for effie to call you something more concrete instead of waiting for it to happen. because fuck that quest

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
How do i gain relationship points wit character like Alanna or janea without cheating? They dont have an option to buy them.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Mom, Jane, Dad, Jacob, Effi, Allaway, Lashley, Jack, Hitomi + the three nerds should all be obvious/automatic.

Jacob’s dad and not-mom: His house (various times
Effie’s dad: Her house (unknown time)
Three -ghans: School bathroom (morning)
Bathroom dude: Male bathroom (afternoon)
Edward: In front of the school (afternoon?) or on the beach (night)
Zariah: School hallway (afternoon)
Jaiden: Gym or in front of the school
Luna: Upstairs in the school or in the classroom.
Coach Fistem: Gym (night)
Janae, Alanna, Sam: Mall
Hazel + Steve: the two doors beside Hitomi’s store. Nightclub only at night, obviously.
Violette: Beach

Pretty sure some of these are optional for the quest, but I’m not sure which ones. You’ll get the last few contacts in the sex world.

Last edited:

busbyguy

Jul 9, 2020
Not able to start game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label lbl_mall_day_chieghan is defined twice, at
  File "scenes/mall/main/day/main/mall_day.rpyc", line 123 and
  File "scenes/mall/main/day/story/throwaway_chieghan/throwaway_chieghan_mall_day.rpyc", line 2.

The label lbl_mall_day_teghan is defined twice, at
  File "scenes/mall/main/day/main/mall_day.rpyc", line 77 and
  File "scenes/mall/main/day/story/throwaway_teghan/throwaway_teghan_mall_day.rpyc", line 2.

The label lbl_town_day_chieghan_end is defined twice, at
  File "scenes/mall/main/day/story/throwaway_chieghan/throwaway_chieghan_mall_day.rpyc", line 166 and
  File "scenes/school/bathroomfemale/day/story/throwaway_chieghan/throwaway_chieghan_schoolbathroomfemale_day.rpyc", line 332.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Aug 03 10:39:27 2020

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Did you get that error on the base game? I had the same one when I tried to use the cheat enabler, but the game by itself worked fine. (Not sure what the point of the cheat enabler is anyway, since it’s easier to just type in the cheat code.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes