RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Got this error just after unzipping and running the game.
No idea what’s wrong, then. Sorry.
how much of main story is completed?
There are three somewhat complete routes (mom, sis, teacher) and enough of the main story to be a massive tease. The principal route is also under construction (maybe 1/3 done?) and there are a couple of free-floating sex scenes.

Enough for a couple of hours.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
So i just saw a listing for this game on Steam, but the fetish list was far, far shorter, so does that mean the Steam release is going to be censored to hell and gone or will it be the full game, and the description was toned down for the store page?

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
So i just saw a listing for this game on Steam, but the fetish list was far, far shorter, so does that mean the Steam release is going to be censored to hell and gone or will it be the full game, and the description was toned down for the store page?
The description was just toned down for the Steam page - it's the same game.

Reactions: tywren

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
this game's story is a somnipher for my dick. Come on, three hours playing and only one or two scenes! I mean, scenes that are worth it.

I like the game and it art but.... too long story and so much unuseless dialogues with 8 options to chose... Make the things more easy my friend!

There are scenes with Director Layla (I don't remember her name) that don't have images, bro! or skeletic images! that sucks! How do you can release a game with scenes with unfinished sketches?

Reactions: Ayal

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Finished? Did someone say finished? that word doesn't even belong anywhere near this. The point we're at in the main story barely counts as a first chapter

ixodidae

Aug 17, 2020
Help, stuck at "rival" mission Buy your rivals love in her bedroom. Not sure what to do. Thanks in advance :)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Not entirely sure which on that is. Did you watch her cam show a second time already? You "buy her love" by sending her money until she dedicates her orgasm to you.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I liked the game when it first came out, the writting was relatively quite good in my opinion. Then it just dragged on forever and finally when we got the "interesting" scenes with the missus. They weren't exactly stellar.

The game itself is such a drag and it has been in the works for over 3½ years. THREE AND A HALF YEARS of "work", which it doesn't have to show for it.

Rattus Rattus

Aug 8, 2020
Can anyone help me because i have just got to find mrs smith but cant find her anywhere, is it just me being an idiot or is it hidden?

RunDoll

Apr 25, 2018
How far does the mom progress go? I've gotten to the massage every night with her and it says "wait and maybe you'll get lucky tomorrow". I've done it 10 or so times and i'm having no luck and i can't progress other characters or she'll hate me for dodging her
You dont do it for one night, then you'll get a diff scene

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes