WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As much as I think people overblow the interesting scene with the mom I wish it didn't have to happen.

The idea of spending movie nights with Mom progressing into her not wanting to let you go, progressing into a taboo, but sweet relationship was so great(if a little cliche) I was really looking forward to the continuation of that breast sucking scene on the couch(might be my favorite scene in the game)

I kinda wish the more negative scene was like, the bad path,a punishment for if you actually neglect her several days in a row and ignore her or something,

Aug 14, 2017
As much as I think people overblow the interesting scene with the mom I wish it didn't have to happen.

The idea of spending movie nights with Mom progressing into her not wanting to let you go, progressing into a taboo, but sweet relationship was so great(if a little cliche) I was really looking forward to the continuation of that breast sucking scene on the couch(might be my favorite scene in the game)

I kinda wish the more negative scene was like, the bad path,a punishment for if you actually neglect her several days in a row and ignore her or something,
It'd be nice if all of the NTR was optional, so you could opt out. Wasn't a fan of it with Miss Allaway's route.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This guy has been working on this bugged half-empty shell for more than 4 years and a half. Do you realize it?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
They ever gonna update the mobile version ???
I'm pretty sure there was never an official android version.
The game isn't made with android in mind.

Some folks make ports sometimes, they might come back in october when 0.30 releases... or not...

TheFabledOne

Jan 12, 2020
This game really pulls a black bag over your head. The first couple weeks put you in entirely the wrong mindset for the game, making you think it's another open-sandbox dating game with some stat grinding. But the problem is that the story is incredibly linear and railroaded, and VERY off-tone from the rest of the game. All the horror and paranormal elements really come out of nowhere and literally turn you off pretty harshly.

Another problem is that the bugs don't seem to be getting fixed. Like I'm on a part in Miss Allaway's quest line; 12.5 according to the game code. The tip tells me to "Have Lunch in the Cafeteria." Now I've done that before, earlier in her path. I walked into the cafeteria and it gave me a text box and choice to go sit with her. No such option exists anymore, and so it is impossible to continue her path. Now, the game does provide the option of skipping ahead in someone's path to avoid bugs, but I skipped ahead and it told me to go the the cinema, yet when I did nothing happened. And I wasn't going to skip THAT too, because at that point how much content am I missing? No solutions seem to be present in the forums here.

Finally, I hate the writing and main character. It's quickly established that the parallel world where everyone likes to have sex all the time has copies of everyone, and it's spelled out for you that your Dad has swapped places with the one from the other world, and they occasionally swap back every now and then. I figured that out the first time you went to that place, and again; the game basically tells you that. But the MC DOESN'T FIGURE OUT HIS DAD IS SWAPPING TO THE OTHER WORLD. They fucking go on and on about "Oh man, Dad's really been different since we moved here" and "isn't it weird that Dad keeps forgetting things that happened, especially when they're tearing this family apart." I mean the MC is so god damned stupid that he can't connect the dots and demand some answers.

Speaking personally, if I figured out my Dad was clearly a replacement from a parallel universe, was a right bastard, knew what was going on, and clearly didn't think to take his "family" away or at least warn them of the danger? I'd have lured the guy somewhere private and beat seven kinds of shit out of him before threatening him for answers. Or grab my real Dad when he's home, tell him I love him, explain that you and the town are in danger, then ask for some explanations.

This is just bad writing and a bad main character. It rips me right out of the story every time when you can be that blind and still expect to be sympathetic as a character. I want to compliment the game's interesting art design and even some of the character paths, but I can't because I hate the plot and the protagonist.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Who do I talk to to get into the nightclub? I got past this the last time I played but can't remember and can't seem to get past that point.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes