RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Installed the game. Apparently it’s version 30c. Can’t say more since it broke as soon as the first mom&sis scene ended. I’d try installing the patch for 30a, but for some reason I cannot find where the game is installed. (Steam’s "browse local files" button doesn’t do anything and the folder steam claims it uses does not exist.)

In any case: performance is exactly as expected.

Edit: Seems to be the same game-breaking bug from up in the thread, by the way. I.e. error message talks about some missing stuff, then throws you onto the beach. Trying to re-enter the house triggers the old "should leave them be" error…

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020
does anybody know how to get around that scene where mom and jane are on the couch? It glitches and now im stuck in jane story where you try to go to the basement and the game says ill leave them be for tonight.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The good games do that without having any of your harem interact with other dicks.

That one scene aside and finding Jane/Allaway in the nudist tents aside though I really like this game. It is buggy as fuck but it's really good.
Allaway in a tent? with who?

MusicSoft

Jul 3, 2017
Allaway in a tent? with who?
If you go in the changing tent after you've already undressed, there's a chance you'll get the option to put your dick in the hole for a blowjob from various characters. You can also catch Jane hooking up with a girl and Allaway peeking through the hole by going in the other tents.

Jul 20, 2019
There is no NTR
if this is true then can something be done about the mods who keep tagging games, that have NO NTR, with NTR? It's getting tiring since a lot of these tags are removed then added then removed lol. I have the ntr tag watched because I want to get notified when there is actual NTR in a new game, but most of the time it's just false tagging.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
if this is true then can something be done about the mods who keep tagging games, that have NO NTR, with NTR? It's getting tiring since a lot of these tags are removed then added then removed lol. I have the ntr tag watched because I want to get notified when there is actual NTR in a new game, but most of the time it's just false tagging.
I think there's one mod that doesn't like NTR who goes haywire anytime a dick not attached to the MC gets even remotely close to a female character. It's really annoying and completely diminishes the tag system, which already isn't helped by the lack of netori/netorare distinction.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Games will get this tag if a male eunuch in the game looks at the MC's love interest's ankle the wrong way. XD

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is NTR in this game ?
I don't like MC mother in this game. At the beginning of the game I liked her, but from the moment she had sex with MC's father, MC saw them and mother followed MC. And then she insulted the MC from the worst of being nobody. As an exaggeration for me. What is a mother when she says such things to her son?

There is also a friend of MC (I don't remember the name, maybe Ellie, whatever) who probably had sex with most of the boys in school and maybe even outside of school.

A teacher obsessed with one school boy whom she watches.

MC's sister is also not holy.

This game is definitely not in vanilla mode.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
well, hell. Thought I had found a decent game, but with all of the listed bugs and lack of significant content (based on posts within this thread) seems to me no reason to download and try. Do not want a game that breaks or screws up moments into the game. Already have had too many of those types of games. When the Developer decides to finally fix errors, bugs, etc... then maybe I'll try it. From what a number of respected people here have said, game DOES have promise so hope to see that promise in future.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I already say the same all of you is saying now, some mod don't know what is NTR or try to force NTR in every game. Yesterday I say that and some mod delete my comment because was "offtopic". I like a game I want to play it but Is tiresome when some mod add a tag and other delete it. In the end we don't know if A Town Uncovered or other game has NTR or not. Personally I don't considered NTR if your mom fucks your dad because they are married, in any case you mother is cheating him with you, the sister giving a blowjob to someone in the beach can't be considered because that happened before you start a relationship with her, and Effie is the same, looks like she fucked with some guys and love be free to do that, but you never see her fucking others and she never say or make it sound like she still is fucking other people.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes