CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Hard to believe last time I played this it had advanced about 10 versions and didn't feel like anything had changed. I can see how much has gone into the updates now; there's a text box for every single character reminding you that they're 18 or over. Incredible.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm on the sister mission and the father destroyed the fort. The next morning, the mother calls my PC downstairs and says there's someone at the door. However, every time I check, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I'm on the sister mission and the father destroyed the fort. The next morning, the mother calls my PC downstairs and says there's someone at the door. However, every time I check, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do?
Looks like you're experiencing a bug. To remedy this you'll need to go to the MC's computer and select the TimeTravel button. You'll then need to select the sister's story, and choose to skip ahead by one chapter. If the issue persists with events failing to trigger, I would recommend holding off and making a bug report, there should be a button for that on the MC's computer as well. I hope this resolves your issue and you have a good day.

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone able to beat the minigame where you have to pull out? I can't figure it out and no1 in the comments can help either

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm. This game is interesting. I prefer that with my eroticism so props for that, but while most games have characters who I care for more than others, usually the moms or landladys if you prefer take my cake. This one might be the first of that particular erotic breed where I find my mental interest conflicted though (baring the ones that have no real plot or character development and are purely fap meat). I'm curious what others take on the characters personalities/writing are?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
At the beggining of the game when MC is discussing with her sister in front of mom, you had 3 options, which are +1 sis -1 mom, -1 sis +1 mom or 0 for both

I noticed that if you had 0 in sis, you wont get -1 with her if you choose the -1 sis +1 mom option or at least you won't see an -1 on sis in the stats on your celphone, I don't know if that is intended, but thanks. Good game so far.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I have a few questions:

1) Is it possible to beat that if I have enough strength? And if it is, how much strength do I need?
2) There is no way that finding mom and dad fucking on the couch doesn't end in a total mess and losing almost every relationship point with her, isn't it?
3) Do I really need to don't spend the afternoon with her to progress with her?
4) Is it posible to have access to the Variable Viewer? I want to find the correct path in the 20Q with Jane

EDIT: I started the game again but now I got all my stats at max first and yes, you can beat him with enough strength, THANK YOU game developers.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes