kuninosagiri

Jan 25, 2018
I have a problem on speaking with Mrs Smith after i come back from Effie's house. I get an error after the line "No, you didn't. It was Jane's turn last night". When i played the game on a older version, this would be the time where i would tell her i got the Ice Cream store job, but for some reason it just is not triggering. Does anyone know what to do? 1549684377908.png

sepehrkiller2

Jul 27, 2018
sorry for asking this, im kind of new to this community so idk if its right to ask this question which maybe already has an answer, but where are the save files located? and can i use for example 0.19b saves for 0.22b ?

kuninosagiri

Jan 25, 2018
sorry for asking this, im kind of new to this community so idk if its right to ask this question which maybe already has an answer, but where are the save files located? and can i use for example 0.19b saves for 0.22b ?
Saves are located at the appdata/Roaming/RenPy/ATownUncovered folder. Also, the creator said you could only load saves from similar versions (ex: from 20a to 20b) and not from different numbers.

Reactions: sepehrkiller2

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Just noticed that the money cheat was removed. I can understand why it was removed though, so you're gonna have to work for the money.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Jonathanjoestar

Jun 18, 2017
Just noticed that the money cheat was removed. I can understand why it was removed though, so you're gonna have to work for the money.
You do realize how easy it is to edit Ren'Py save files (there is a online editor for it by the way) that make it easy to hack the money even if it was not built in?

Money Cheat or not, it will not stop people who want unlimited money from getting unlimited money.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Why would anyone need a money cheat? There is a lot of dead time in between main story/side story to spend working and making more money than you would need

On the other hand, grinding habilities is kinda bored and takes a lot of time, thank god we do have a cheat for that

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
he means .23
It ain't out yet, so the one in the OP is the most up to date one, the "Alpha 0.23 - What's New" posts are just saying how far along development is, or at least I think it is, the progress bar isn't full yet and their trello still has incomplete tasks.

Persona1ok

Nov 26, 2018
It ain't out yet, so the one in the OP is the most up to date one, the "Alpha 0.23 - What's New" posts are just saying how far along development is, or at least I think it is, the progress bar isn't full yet and their trello still has incomplete tasks.
shit

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Why this game needs the incest patch? You can rename everycharacter and your type of relationship with mom and sis

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
You do realize how easy it is to edit Ren'Py save files (there is a online editor for it by the way) that make it easy to hack the money even if it was not built in?

Money Cheat or not, it will not stop people who want unlimited money from getting unlimited money.
True, but does that apply for the android version as well?

Jonathanjoestar

Jun 18, 2017
True, but does that apply for the android version as well?
It shouldn't matter the version, since the save file would be the same no matter what, it is WHERE its stored that changes between versions. Which, honestly, should not be that hard to figure out.

It's simply a matter of extracting the save, uploading it to a editor, edit what you want, download the modified version of the save, and overwrite it into the original slot. Trust me, its that easy. The only real tricky bits comes from figuring out what affects what in the save's code. Sometimes its pretty streamline, sometimes its not.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes