WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay so last I played this game like a few months ago? He JUST hired on a new writer who writes weird and the main character was like...under surveillance or something?

How far has the game come since then? Anything major happen?

Reactions: obiwan

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay so last I played this game like a few months ago? He JUST hired on a new writer who writes weird and the main character was like...under surveillance or something?

How far has the game come since then? Anything major happen?
Depending on the build you last played the Sister's story has thus been concluded and the devs have since switched to gears to release an update when it's ready rather than monthly builds. As such we are currently waiting for the newest build to conclude the story with Miss Allaway, after that there will likely be a poll on which character should the dev work on next be.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay, that sounds like...something at least. I used to follow thus game closely but for awhile no meaningful progress was being made.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Depending on the build you last played the Sister's story has thus been concluded and the devs have since switched to gears to release an update when it's ready rather than monthly builds. As such we are currently waiting for the newest build to conclude the story with Miss Allaway, after that there will likely be a poll on which character should the dev work on next be.
Concluded? Nothing has happened. There's no real relationship. There's nothing happening. What's the point of the "main story"? What's the point of the eight new characters that have been added as buttons? Why isn't he just working on main story and weaving the existing "goals" into that? What's with the conception that sex is the end-game of dating (and I have to say dating) rather than the relationship between the characters? The writing has been relatively decent and emotional thus far. Certainly far more than other games in a similar vein. There's actual emotion here, and it doesn't feel entirely shallow or only in service to the sex. It's the strongest part of the content he has produced. The only other thing I like is the color palette. But there's nothing DONE about the game. What about the other characters? Relationships with them? Why just a single sex scene for each? I could understand this timeframe if the game was a side project to a full time job, but... is it? Or does he leech off of the game for his entire income?

Is this really just another abandoned piece of shit?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Concluded? Nothing has happened. There's no real relationship. There's nothing happening. What's the point of the "main story"? What's the point of the eight new characters that have been added as buttons? Why isn't he just working on main story and weaving the existing "goals" into that? What's with the conception that sex is the end-game of dating (and I have to say dating) rather than the relationship between the characters? The writing has been relatively decent and emotional thus far. Certainly far more than other games in a similar vein. There's actual emotion here, and it doesn't feel entirely shallow or only in service to the sex. It's the strongest part of the content he has produced. The only other thing I like is the color palette. But there's nothing DONE about the game. What about the other characters? Relationships with them? Why just a single sex scene for each? I could understand this timeframe if the game was a side project to a full time job, but... is it? Or does he leech off of the game for his entire income?

Is this really just another abandoned piece of shit?
Okay, how far have you gotten in the game because the mother's and sister's sidestories should be completed up to this point and time. As for the main story he typically updates it every tenth version or so, which I'll admit is a poor way of progressing the plot proper. As for things not being done the single sex scene per update has been a major gripe from a lot of people here since this game really started garnering attention. Honestly I can't deny it's wasteful to have just a single scene for a single character per update. As for focusing on a single character for gods know how many months at a time, this could be remedied by offering several small scenes for other characters to further their narratives and flesh them out as characters.

Sister's story Concluded? Did they even had sex?
Yes, as of version .22 the sister's story has been concluded for now. If you're really curious it ends with the MC and the sister having sex on the beach with the sister on top in a cowgirl position.

Mar 8, 2019
Yes, as of version .22 the sister's story has been concluded for now. If you're really curious it ends with the MC and the sister having sex on the beach with the sister on top in a cowgirl position.
Ahh thanks man. Good game, but lucks progression with characters (I mean we need more shenes)

Reactions: Wolfregis

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Wait? Sister story is finished? Isn't sister story just a wall of text at the end? Or am I confusing with the main story? What about mom story? Is that finished too?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Wait? Sister story is finished? Isn't sister story just a wall of text at the end? Or am I confusing with the main story? What about mom story? Is that finished too?
The mother and sister's sidestories have been completed for this point and time. If you get to the beach with the sister you should see a scene with the MC and her talking before having sex. As for the mother you should have a scene with her after you take her to dinner if I recall correctly. The main story is still a work in progress however, so it has not yet been completed.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The mother and sister's sidestories have been completed for this point and time. If you get to the beach with the sister you should see a scene with the MC and her talking before having sex. As for the mother you should have a scene with her after you take her to dinner if I recall correctly. The main story is still a work in progress however, so it has not yet been completed.
But sister story is a wall of text without images at the end, isn't it? or am I mixing it with the main story that it also is just a wall of text without images at the end?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
But sister story is a wall of text without images at the end, isn't it? or am I mixing it with the main story that it also is just a wall of text without images at the end?
Which version are you playing because v.22 should have added the cowgirl scene at the beach with the sister. The main story does have a wall of text when you reach it's current endpoint.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Which version are you playing because v.22 should have added the cowgirl scene at the beach with the sister. The main story does have a wall of text when you reach it's current endpoint.
I have the last version, I might be wrong but I remember a LOT of only text since dad destroys the fort, maybe not at the very very end but something very close to that. I don't have the game here to check it by myself

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I have the last version, I might be wrong but I remember a LOT of only text since dad destroys the fort, maybe not at the very very end but something very close to that. I don't have the game here to check it by myself
Alright after testing v.22 again, yeah, the scene is in there. There are some bugs that may prevent people from advancing the sister's plot. The best solution I can offer to this problem is the go to the MC's computer and choose to advance the plot by clicking the Time Travel button on the MC's computer. You'll be directed from there which story you want to advance click on the sister's story and choose to skip ahead by one, just one chapter. After that the story should function as intended.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm. 4.6K a month for what? Is he for cereal?
"I have no idea what to do, I don't have any specific goal to hit other than to do what I can to pump out content nearly every month at an effective and efficient pace. In addition to that, I have an artist on board to help me with the project so it'll help them out a lot as well! Your support to this project means the world to me." ~ Geeseki

If I really meant the world to him he'd give his comstumers more than what was it? One scene per month? Hmm.
Something smells.
I'ma guess this one will never cross the finish line. Asking for 9K won't help this snail pace work of art to blossom either.
Really waited to see some talented Devs work cross the line.
You hate to see it.

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm. 4.6K a month for what? Is he for cereal?
"I have no idea what to do, I don't have any specific goal to hit other than to do what I can to pump out content nearly every month at an effective and efficient pace. In addition to that, I have an artist on board to help me with the project so it'll help them out a lot as well! Your support to this project means the world to me." ~ Geeseki
Certainly beats the dev making over 50k a month and unable to find a single artist on the planet to help them all while blaming it on the bottleneck of the art.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes