Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I still didn't end sis story, I'm not saying I don't have that scene on my game, I was just answering to those saying that sis story ends without sex

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I still didn't end sis story, I'm not saying I don't have that scene on my game, I was just answering to those saying that sis story ends without sex
I figured but I generally like to have all my bases covered when I provide links to something be it this game or any other. If something's wrong with it I want to know because I want to make sure I did everything that I could on my end to provide a functioning version of a game.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017

Hey, just wanna update you perverts on where the game is right now.
I've done a shit ton of animating and coding most of that in. I still have about 2 and a half scenes to animate and code in.
I've done a bit of bug fixing to make sure it's playable through the entirety of Miss Allaway's story and I've sent it to my QA Tester to further bug test it in depth. That'll take about 1-2 days to get the full report and to fix problem areas.
I'm going through the Google Forms Bug Report that is linked with the game via 'Report a Bug' on the MC's laptop and fixing any bugs I can that has been reported. Thank you to all who have made an input, it is the best way to report a bug as it is all collected in one place.
You'll be able to see the bugs and general progress of the game by viewing the A Town Uncovered Trello Board.
The game will be released in time for $10 and $7 patrons to play it in March based on the '7 day' and '3 day' early access but everyone else's release date will cross over into Early April, and I mean early-early, like first few days.
This version has gained an approximated word count of 30,000 words of content, give or take. And 7 new h-scenes with Miss Allaway, all animated. We've had to leave out a few things such as Miss Allaway's Dream Sequence and Sister's H-scenes to not delay this version's release even further. Those will be the first things and top priority for when we work on Alpha 0.24.
Thank you to everyone for your patience, and continued support.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Weird its like deja vu, Its almost like I've seen and heard this all before.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Did you read the previous post? We are going to get an update into early April.
Yeah but this current update, was originally meant to be released way back in Feb if you read previous, previous, previous, post and fuck 5-6 thread pages ago you would also know that. I mean who in their right mind would be thrilled to have any thing 1-2 months behind schedule. Could you imagine waiting that long for a mechanic, plumber, cable, hotel or flight arrangements, restaurant or concert to get back to you after 1-2 months of the original release window. I get it he's still dotting the eyes getting it ready but the Point IS its still not out, sure if we're lucky maybe early April (at best) but hell it could easily be delayed for bug fixes, or worse. Been delayed this long fuck it whats another month or two.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, probably best for me to hold off then, before getting fixated, then waiting around in Limbo. Good things take time I understand, and believe it or not I can appreciate the hard work, but In all honesty I'm more of a fan of the completed works on here, that or the short stories like Umichan from SpiralVortexPlay, or meet and fuck games, and Vdate games where each episode is unique and its own adventure. Build up is fine if done right but there needs to be satisfaction from all that waiting, to make it worth our while, waiting around 2-12 months or more just for a small handjob, just doesn't cut it for me, its lazy writing, and it undermines the readers patience and make everyone wonder weather it was even worth it from the beginning.

Rule of three in sex scenes should be given for example 3 different girls different quirks like a nurse, cop, teacher. 1 scene should equal something like a brunette with a petite frame handjob ,blowjob, sex cumshot, maybe in the bedroom a vanilla setting start strong but build momentum. Then scene two should be the similar style but a slight variation to break up the monotonous and keep it fresh exciting. Scene 2 on the other hand should be something like a Perky Blonde footjob, titjob, anal then finish with ass to mouth maybe in a hot tube gives it a nice fantasy setting to spice things up to expand your build up and momentum. Then for scene three should always be your big finale go out with a fucking bang emphasis on big like a Dance/prom setting with a redhead Huge Tits still new and fresh then end it with maybe a threesome/harem ending, or some type of fetish like bondage spanking or ffm and the girls use a strap on for each other. Point being scene 3/finale should be special just enough to set it apart from the rest of the scenes, but each scene can stand out while being hot and unique in remaining its own thing to make them memorable and stand out. This is one of my gripes with Geeseki, they have a total lack of sex in general, they count 1 handjob as 1 complete sex scene...its not that's lazy and incomplete, should be the full fucking package you don't buy a car with 2 wheels missing, At this rate We'll never get a Goddamn Threesome!

Geeseki's idea is that they say 7 scenes, but in actuality it really is just one girl, 1 handjob in the bedroom end. Date 2 same girl, same exact setting, handjob but this time you cum and they'll count that as 2 scenes handjob/cumshot, and so on till scene 7 that will actually involve penetration. SMH I'm truly sorry I know your creating the art by hand Geeseki but that format is incomplete, its bland its boring and its still lazy, annoying and repetitive, your skipping steps for the sex scenes. This extreme slow build up will come to a complete halt that sadly will eventually leave you stranded with no momentum. Momentum is vital like a running river stream to keep the pace going and flowing strong otherwise the riverbed will dry up. You need the complete sex scene package, build's excitement, curiosity, keeps the reading on the edge of their seats wanting more, fans will gladly reread over and over again if this is also replay ability with possible different outcome your burning out too soon, I know I'm being harsh but dammit I still wanna know what the out come of all this is leading to. You don't need to write a ten page essay on something as simple as The Guy/Girl went into the store to buy groceries. You may be proud of your 30,000 text content upgrade, good for you thats quite impressive and commendable, but in the end what does it all even matter if it dosen't lead to anything. One of my English teachers once said, writing needs to have purpose, an end goal, writing just for the sake of writting is known as Fluff, its nothingness, unimaginative, lazy. Fluff has no purpose or focus, it dosen't excel or expand, enrich or increase desire in the continuation of any story novel or article, its irrelevant and pointless.

Geeseki I wish you all the best, but I'm not sticking around forever for what may, or may not come into fruition to improve your trait in your field art/writing you need to avoid all the fluff and GET TO THE POINT!

Best Regards BigMike240

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sure someone asked already, but is it possible to get Hitomi naked in the beach?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sure someone asked already, but is it possible to get Hitomi naked in the beach?
This has always been possible - from notes I made a long time ago, just don't be an ass in the shop and then at the beach give the 2nd answer 3 times in a row...

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are there any scenes with the Principal beside spreading oil on her boobs at the beach?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes